[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I Superman Mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1476
How do I Superman Mode?
>>
Roids x failure
>>
>>34907458
More like a proper, medium dose test and tren cycle
>>
>>34907347
benchpressing the planet 3xF
>>
>>34907347
be a big stupid faggot.
why is superman the literal worst?
they keep trying to make him edgy but it doesn't work because he's such a giant pussy.
>>
>>34907720
this

but OP pic is from the one storyline where they had the balls to do the opposite
>>
go to krypton.
fuck kryptonians.
>>
>>34907347
Snap necks 5 x 5
>>
>>34907720
He's one dimensional, at least as far as being a hero is concerned. Louis and Clark got it right in the 90s, monster of the week situation heroism against a backdrop of developing personal drama with Clark Kent
>>
> accidently kill your wife and unborn child
> become self righteous crusader for a better world
> kill former best friends for getting in your way
> inadvertently kill your human father
> break batman's spine
> get shit stomped out of you by super human Alfred
> get your ass kicked by Zeus
> ss+GOMAD
>>
>>34909680
fuck you for the spoilers.

fuck you.

I read year one on /co/ today

fuck you.
>>
>>34908885
anon....
>>
>>34911644
desu it should've ended at year one
it felt like the moral points and all that left and became a who's who of dc
>>
>>34911986
I've only read year one.
>>
>>34912001
that's all you need to read desu
>>
>>34909680
yeah but on the other hand you use the de la meme meme on 4chan, so who's the loser now?

Go back to facebook.
>>
>>34912066
lol ok
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.