[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Cutting Meals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: LNyPz6j.jpg (56 KB, 540x574) Image search: [Google]
LNyPz6j.jpg
56 KB, 540x574
Pancakes for breakfast. Is this good for a fattie on a cut? Too many carbs?

½ cup oats
1 cup cottage cheese
2 eggs

510 calories
22g fat
39g carbohydrate
41g protein

Also general meal thread for others on a cut.
>>
File: 1447377886747.png (267 KB, 564x600) Image search: [Google]
1447377886747.png
267 KB, 564x600
Are black beans okay for cutting?
>>
>>34906433
They're good for anything senpai, and cheap too
>>
1 cup oats
1 scoop proton
1 tsp peanut butter
1 tsp honey
>>
>>34906433
Yes. I usually cook them with ground turkey. I soak a cup in two cups of water for 36-48 hours, then I boil them for around 90 to 120 minutes, then I puree them in a blender, then I fry them in 2 tablespoons of olive oil with hot sauce, peppers, a little salt and a pound of ground turkey. That usually makes about two pounds of the mixture, it has approximately 255 calories and 25 grams of protein per cup. You can eat it alone or with fruits and vegetables. I also often eat it for breakfast with 4 eggs and 30g of grated cheddar. Really tasty, fairly high in protein and low in calories.
>>
>>34906406

Try

¼ cup of oats
½ cup of cottage cheese
1 egg
2 scoops of whey protein

475 calories
13g total fat
23.5 carbohydrates
68.5g protein
>>
I tried mixing 2 eggs with my oats and it tasted fine. Anyone every try 4? Was it good?
>>
I'm around 30% bf and I'm always worried about carbs. I try to make my meals as high protein and low carb as possible

but I don't even know what carbs do or why they should be watched out for while cutting
>>
>>34906582
Does this actually taste good? You mix everything with some water or milk and then Fry it or what?
>>
YEAH HI I NEED ONE MCDOUBLE AND ONE SMALL FRIES AND PLEASE CAN YOU THROW IN ONE SMALL COKE MY NAME IS ... AND I PROBABLY WON'T EAT ANYTHING AFTER THIS FOR ABOUT UMMMMMMMMMM 4 HOURS. THANKS I'LL SEE YOU AT THE WINDOW!
>>
>>34906794
Carbs break down into sugar. Your body uses sugar before it uses stored fat. Less sugar eaten = more far used.

At least I think.
>>
>>34906433
Black beans are the fucking shit, I usually have 1 cup every other day at the very least. Same with cottage cheese, 1 cup a day every morning.
>>
>>34906794
Carbs, simple carbs in particular, are converted into fat super easily. You still need a good amount of carbs in your diet, but make sure they come from good sources, like whole grain, beans, fruit, etc.
>>
>>34906433
Fuck yeah. I love black beans. Put them on tacos.
>>
>>34906931
Do this but don't use taco shells you fatty
>>
>>34906881
Fuck this is my cheat meal that leads to a 5 lb fuck up.
>>
>>34906934
Corn tortillas dawg
>>
>>34906941
still empty calories mein nigger
>>
Anyone on a cut should really try chickpea flour. More protein and less simple carbs than regular flour, plus you can make a dough simply out of water and chickpea flour.
>>
I'm starting a low carb diet today since I almost have abs and I want to lose that last bit of fat. What the fuck do you guys even eat on a diet like this? I had 4 eggs and 5 pieces of pseudo-bacon for breakfast but that was only 430 calories. Do I just have to keep eating meat all day?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.