[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ control their urges to eat? Even when I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1378513551446.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1378513551446.gif
2 MB, 310x325
How does /fit/ control their urges to eat? Even when I'm not hungry, I just want to eat food purely for the release of endorphins in the brain because I fucking love food, and it actually causes me distress to stop myself from eating. It doesn't even have to be junk food, like I feel like I just want to eat all the time and I don't know how to stop that. I'm at like 14% body fat and I'd really like to drop lower but it's so hard to control these urges.
>>
>>34904705
Stop being a faggot and gain some self control. Jesus OP it's not that hard.
>>
>>34904705
By being big enough to require more food than I'd even really prefer to eat simply to maintain mass.
>>
Let me know if you figure it out. I'm in the same boat, the whole process of eating is addicting as hell. It really is as simple as just denying yourself the pleasure but it's horrible.
>>
Same problem here OP, I'm an ex-fatty who just loves to snack. I've learned that I don't have the willpower to stop entirely so I just make huge salads that are just baby spinach, mushrooms and some kind of super lite dressing.

It's more about the act of eating rather than the actual food itself. Just find something low calorie and indulge when you need to. Also chug water before hand and during, this should help fill you up.
>>
I have the opposite problem, I just don't really care about being hungry. I have to remind myself to eat a couple of hours before lifting and to eat a lot after etc.

I like the taste of all food, I go to a lot of great restaurants, but I'll happily not eat for 24 hours and not really notice.
>>
I started fasting half the day, makes your stomach smaller and makes you manage your calories better.
>>
>>34904705
when you want to eat, masturbate.
>>
>>34904801
do not do this
>>
>>34904801
I would actually say I have stronger urges to eat for no reason than I do to masturbate sometimes. Food is OP dude
>>
You aren't hungry. You're bored/lonely/depressed. Drink more water and find something to do.
>>
fuck i have the opposite problem that you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.