[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explosive general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: dnp-dinitrophenol-750x557.jpg (73 KB, 750x557) Image search: [Google]
dnp-dinitrophenol-750x557.jpg
73 KB, 750x557
>where did out thread go edition

http://pastebin.com/5Nih98fz

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
>Mfw making a mistake first sentence
>>
Is it possible to build muscle on dnp with roids? I was thinking of doing a lower dose like 215mg.
>>
dnpeu added himself to pastebin so be cautious if you decide to use him
>>
>>34903638
Dnpeu confirmed bellend.
>>
What a fucking twat. Don't buy your shit from DNPEu or drmusclepharma, the two biggest shills in these threads.
>>
File: EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10.jpg (11 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10.jpg
11 KB, 300x203
If the side effects are too much, consider taking your whole dose at once, just before bed. You'll sleep through most of the sides.

Good luck anons.
>>
How long does it take after downing a pill, to feel any effects?

The documentation says 30 minutes, but i'm not feeling a thing. Did the water/ignition tests...
>>
>>34903583
I talked with an endo, he said it's very possible. Keep in mind he's 5'9 225lbs and single digit bf.

It's important to use low doses of both.

250mg DNP EoD
50-75mg Tren-A EoD
500-750 deficit and geting 175-200g protein.

He also suggested 40mcg clen EoD.
>>
>>34904005
Forgot to mention that both DNP and Tren will slow your thyroid down, and his protocol calls for 25mcg EoD as well.

You can also use iodine and selenium if you don't want to buy T3.

50mg iodine and 400mcg selenium will boost your thyroid nicely.
>>
>>34904005
This cycle was what I was thinking for 8 weeks out, pre comp. Wanna keep my test low, about 250mg/week. Then gradually dropping it.

Thoughts?
>>
>>34904067
I've never competed before
Low test with tren will keep you dry though.
250mg DNP EoD won't retain much water, but dropping it 2 weeks out would be safe.
>>
File: drmuscle.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
drmuscle.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
drmusclepharma is legit you guys 6 days to east coast
>>
>>34903583
I'd say no

I did a whole 1 month binge on it

superdrol added in

strength didn't go up at all and I was eating at minimum 5k+ calories ED non-stop eating

but I was on a higher dose than 250mg

>>34904005
The only evidence I found online of being able to was with the addition of insulin

If I couldn't do it on a surplus, not going to happen with a strong deficit.
>>
>>34904025
>>34904005
isn't 25mcg t3 eod kind of low? i thought the body naturally makes ~25 a day.

thinking about a winter run of dnp when i'm off school.
500mg for 3 weeks along with sibutramine for hunger control?
never used either before.
>>
>>34904840
by either

do you mean t3 and sibutramine?

or dnp and sibutramine
>>
>>34905443
dnp and sibutramine.

i wonder what 500mg t3 would do tho.
>>
>>34905809
start off with 250mg for the first 4 - 5 days to assess how the sides affect you and whether you develop hives

then up to 500mg for the rest of your cycle

sibutramine will make you hate food

add in t3 and you've got a very nice cycle going on
>>
>>34905952
how is dosing for sibutramine?
just take 20mg once a day or is it split up like ephedrine?
>>
>>34905966
i'd fiddle around with it and see how you react to the appetite suppressant effects

it is possible you could take it in the morning and hunger would be back in the afternoon/night, as to why you'd want to do split it if that happens so appetite is kill all day. test it out homie.
>>
i barely feel shit on 500mg so i tried to go up to 750mg, and holy fucking shit i could not move at all.
>>
What if I snorted meth while on DNP?
>>
>>34906410
sweet sweet appetite control and fucked up sleep
>>
Will I die?
>>
>>34906435
no
>>
FASHO bro thank u
>>
>>34906435
It will be painful.
>>
How?
How do u know
>>
>>34906410
see this is the problem in fucking society

dumb ass niggers like this get their hands on shit like DNP, die, and then get the shit banned for everyone.
>>
How fucked am i? Haven'tbeen to the gym in like a week and been eating low protein for that duration because i got the flu.

I just can't do it, eat good macros and go to the gym with 500mg dnp and the flu.

Will the anti catabolic effects help or am i fucked?
>>
>>34904025
i think you meant 500mcg iodine?? Anything above that can reduce thyroid size & function and induce hypothyroidism/ (Sang. 2012)
>>
How do I front load?
>>
>>34907988
I tend to go 1- 2 weeks without lifting at the gym on dnp
maybe some cardio here and there
never lost any strength ,, as long as you haven't been eating like only 500 kcal a day you should be good 2 go.
once you're feeling better, but still feel weak, i'd opt to lift with same reps/sets with perfect form but less weight. then purposely eat big for the day and try to lift heavy the next day as you'll have more energy and feel stronger.
>>
Are there like any EU-sources that isn't a sham?
>>
>>34904840
It's actually closer to 12.5mcg according to my endo. You definitely don't want it too high. It can cause hunger, hair loss, hypo, and other stuff.
>>
>>34908887
20 drops of lugo's 2%. Each drop is 2mg.

http://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS%C2%AE-Lugols-Solution-Iodine-2oz/dp/B001AEFM9Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447513812&sr=8-1&keywords=lugo%27s+iodine
>>
I take propecia. Will DNP not work?
>>
>>34909254
2.5mg*
>>
>>34909075
drmuscle is legit mate
>>
>tfw scammed by Novadnp

Why /fit/ why, there were a few anons in the previous threads who said his stuff was legit with pictures too.
>>
>>34909338
Don't trust any source shilling in these threads.

If they were any good, there wouldn't be the need to shill here of all places. Most their income comes from outside /fit/.
>>
File: 1442797167194.jpg (172 KB, 488x639) Image search: [Google]
1442797167194.jpg
172 KB, 488x639
>>34909338
wew lad

thanks for that, was just about to order from there.

Even one person saying they got scammed from a source is enough to make me not go there.

>tfw I've always used dinitro and have never had any problems with him other than the higher price
>keep looking around for a solid source on the level of dinitro but for cheaper
>scams everywhere

Looks like I'm about to go drop 150 dollary doos ECH
>>
>>34909365
>sent him emails
>answered quickly all the time
>send him cash
>no reply for a few days
>package says shipped but didn't get it
>send him emails and got no reply
>make a few emails to message him
>all answered in 10 mins
>try old first email
>no reply

He's definitely scamming

tfw
>>
>>34909378
you fuckin deserve it, theres enough sources in the pastebin and you decided to go with a shill, KEK!
>>
>>34909442
I buy from yellow-fever all the time but due to safemail going down, there's no way of contacting him anymore.

Without an EU source, some anon was talking about Novadnp so I decided to try him out. DMP is way too expensive for the amount they give.
>>
>>34909449
if your going to be budget just buy your own from alibaba and cap it yourself, or pay the prices sources are charging. Dinitro and dmp charge for a quality product.
yf was cheap because he used to send out soggy capsules so you would be able to salvage maybe 50% of the capsules you received anyway so stop being cheap
If you would rather throw your money at a scam your missing a few brain cells
>>
>>34909509
YF never sent me soggy caps though, his stuff was quality
>>
>>34909526
maybe you got lucky but a lot of anons received a big mess of capsules all stuck together which would break when you try to separate them
>>
Since when is ghostblock a source? I know someone has been posting his reddit screencap a lot.

Is he shilling himself too?
>>
>>34909860
no idea who added him to pastebin, but he does have a thread on dnpsourcetalk. apparently had a motorcycle crash
>>
>>34904840
>>34905443
>>34905809
>>34905952
>>34905966
>>34906274
Where do you find sibutramine to buy?
>>
>>34909908
I'll update the pastebin. Stick him and dnpeu into the unknown section.
>>
>>34909946
clearnet / darknet sources

usually out of EU
>>
File: 1424360528351.jpg (186 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1424360528351.jpg
186 KB, 600x443
>>34903489
NEW PASTEBIN
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr
>>
>did a debit card transfer with DMP
>gives you receipt and ships it within 5 minutes

Seriously, I ordered that shit yesterday at 2pm and at 9:30 am in the morning the next day the faggotmailman already had my DNP.

can't believe you retards are going by unknown sources that scam the shit outa you when this guy's been selling for 4-5 years now, granted it's not cheap.
>>
>>34910139
is pastebin guy now back for good?
>>
>>34910338
I'm not the original pastebin guy from way back when, but I've been browsing threads for 2ish years. Me and another dude try to keep sources up to date.
>>
>>34910333
Agreed. It's why I've reconsidered him as a verified source. He's doing ok for now. I'm not gunna take that label down though, warning people about his previous underdosed days. His shilling is a problem though.
>>
>>34909509
I don't get why everyone doesnt do this. Yeah it's a bit of effort to cap them, but for £50 you get all the dnp you could ever want. 4000x250mg. The same cash wouldn't get you a single cycle from the shills in this thread.

It does stain plastic tho.
>>
>>34910333
Not everyone is like that, but I agree there's too much shit going on, this is why I think dnpsourcetalk needs to open up, so scams can be called out quicker

For those complaining I put myself in the sources section pastebin(dnpeu) , thats not shilling, I have been shipping all my orders just fine and I don't see why I could not put myself in there,I do however apologize for putting myself in the approved section I did it in a hurry and looked over it but not for putting myself in there, I am a source just like any other, and there is so much shilling going on here but me putting myself up as a source is shilling? Smh
>>
>>34910628
>>34910628
Because it's an explosive and nobody wants to go to Guantanamo
>>
>>34910802
The comment in the pastebin isn't directed specifically at you.
There's also been nova, dnpaus, dnp.cc and dmp going ham on /fit/ threads within the last couple of months.
In the wake of the recent scamming I felt I needed to stress the fact that the pastebin isn't infallible.
>>
>>34910940
Is it really more risky than buying pills?
>>
>>34910947
No I understand its just those attacking me at the start of this thread, all this shiling in this thread and I'm the one getting shit, but meh this is probably those exact same sources too

Sigh I think I'll just go talk to the mods at dnpsourcetalk and push for them to open dnpsourcetalk, because the scamming over the last few months has gotten out of hand and its ever since sst banned dnp talk
>>
>>34911008
Yes, with all those overdosing (especially that eloise) it has gotten high on interpols priority list and they want to stop it, they even talked about it at meetings in thailand which I heard from someone there

But give it a year and no one gives a fuck anymore
>>
>>34911040
Just looked her up:

"A friend of Parry told the Guardian that the 21-year-old had been taking the drug for some time, and had been admitted to hospital four times in three weeks. She died after taking eight capsules at once."

Eight fucking capsules?! Jesus fucking Christ. It's like a guy further up said - a few retarded cunts will ruin everything for the rest of us.
>>
>>34911257
Eloise's case was obviously just a matter of she decided to commit suicide, Her GP was well aware she was taking dnp and if that's the case so was her mother and she was most likely suffering from depression. The media just used her as a scapegoat as she was a young pretty girl and it pulls on people heartstrings. Its well documented that 1g (4 capsules) is a lethal dose so if you wanted to commit suicide you would take at least double that. Don't believe everything the media shovels down your throat!
>>
>>34911257
Yup, shows how one irresponsible person can screw it up for tens of thousands who used it with success
>>
>>34911503
Pretty much, it pisses me off

They always twist it,it's not dangerous when used correctly, she had no regard for the poison or her own life, dnp is not to blame for the fact she was so irresponsible
>>
>>34910802
>>34911010
you sound like a huge faggot, and your actions confirm it

you're whining more than these anons calling you out
>>
>>34910802

No shit putting yourself in the fucking pastebin is shilling. Ideally it should be done by someone who ordered from you, confirmed your things and tested it through ignition/water test. In no fucking case should it be you putting yourself on the approved source list and you deserve people calling you out as a shill and a scam.
>>
>start of cycle 10/29/2015
>157 lbs

>now
>144 lbs

Fuck

At least i have abs now whatever

5'9 turbomanlet skeleton btw lel
>>
>>34909946
reddit sst
>>
>>34911503
yfw fatlifts frontloads 2.7g dnp
(ps don't do this)
>>
how do i get into DNPsource talk? I already messaged to get in
>>
File: my seids.jpg (313 KB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
my seids.jpg
313 KB, 1080x1200
>>34914571
my nigga

ottermode up in this bitch

ottermode is all that matters
>>
Question:
Do the sources get pissed off if you try to contact them through a .edu email address or are they fine with that?
I'd rather not create a new address since I'm already juggling three of them.
>>
>>34916101
None of them care lol
>>
>>34916101
my shady email should be something like. [email protected]
>>
>>34914973
Yo thanks found just what I'm looking for
>>
>>34916410
np, go with tg4u?
>>
>>34916383
Fuck yeah portland
>>
Nova confirmed scammer by reddit SST

do not buy
>>
is Maserati legit? seemed to answer pretty quick
>>
>>34917092

yes
>>
>>34917092
There's mention of him scamming in the archive, and also mention of him being legit.

Your choice, anon.
>>
>>34916509
Granted, his prices for it are legit af, it seems to be wicked expensive no matter where you go. I think ill get either clen or phentermine.
>>
>>34917300
most of the people on sst req a min order, his i think is 75. afaik there's only 2 people with sibutramine and the other min is like 200.
>>
>>34917149
I had a 50 pack come in last week. Results are similar to my last DNP cycle
>>
>>34917318
Ya no tg4y's clen and pricing seems great. I'll probably buy some in the next month.
>>
>>34917318
Oh wait shit. I was still looking at sibutramine, and come to think of it it's not too expensive. I might just get a variety and experiment.
>>
>>34917300
>>34917503
hope you're not using clen for its appetite suppressant properties, because that shit sucks for that
>>
>>34917665
Does it? Would I be better off getting sibutramine for that?
>>
how much protons do you take on dnp?

I'm on a 2k cal budget and 750mg DNP, 800tren 250test and lift 1 hour every 2nd day.

I can have 1g protein per lb but it seems excessive all things considered.
>>
>>34917749
sibutramine
phentermine

anything is way better from my experience. caffeine, yohimbine, ephedrine etc.

clen is pure shit at it
>>
>>34917918
on 250mg test.

get so little protein, it's not even funny. strength hasn't dropped at all.

with what you're on, i'd say you're safe not even counting.
>>
Damn, with UK sources all dead except for DMP, I might be forced to order his shit.
>>
Anyone ordered from DNPweightloss before?

Is he a trusted source?
>>
>>34918450
can't trust chinks
>>
qttdtot : Would you guys get used to keto before doing it on the first DNP cycle? Or will it make little to no difference
>>
>day 14 of 750mg plus lotsa tren and some test
>2pm, only ate 600 cals atm

Fucking hell I'm so weak I can barely be bothered to go out and shop for fucking food, let alone go to the gym.

I only binged twice in 2 weeks(bout 3000ish cals, separate days, not consecutive, still a huge deficit) and that kind of protected me from these feels but now I feel like dying.

Sweating so much and just want to be bedridden, wanted to puke before I ate at 1pm.
>>
I feel weak and tired but I'm not sure if it's legitimate fatigue from my DNP or just my mind's expectation to feel this way being influential.

Also

>cum is so thick it just erupts like im decorating a cake

Is this just because i get a bit dehydrated?
>>
how do you fucks cope with the dry throat?

It gets soo dry dont know what im doing. is it because im keto and maybe not taking in enough water?

inb4 suck less dick
>>
>>34919599
try some gatorade or dry mouth/throat lozenges, stupid cheap, should do the job
>>
So I discontinued DNP two days ago after taking only 3 pills of 215mg and woke up today with hives for the first time. Currently not a big deal, but if I start blasting benadryl how long will they stick around?
>>
>>34920898

it shouldn't stay in your system any longer than a week total. give it a couple more days.

also you could try cetirizine/zyrtec instead of benadryl so you're not falling asleep all the time.
>>
>>34920898
In my experience, hives didn't last more than 1-4 hrs. Maybe 5 hrs at the most in the beginning before I started taking benadryl. Then I took dnp in conjunction with benadryl and break outs decreased in severity and duration. Don't itch too hard and it'll be like they were never there.
>>
>>34918017
Good to know. thx
>>
>>34918837
depends. you'll probably feel like shit during the beginning of keto because of lack of carbs, and the dnp will add more to your suffering. i'd jump into keto first imo and let your body run on ketones before starting dnp.
>>
>>34919599
keto makes me dry as shit to begin with. the lack of carbs has me dehydrated more easily and less thirsty. always had had to intake more water, even without dnp. the lack of carbs will have you holding on to little to no water and i know carbs make me thirstier than a motherfucker.
>>
>>34919244
The lack of food. Binge and you'll see the difference in energy and lack of lethargy.

Also, dehydration will have you feeling like that, too.
>>
>>34918937
your #1 hater here.

if you ate at maintenance, you'd be less likely to binge and won't feel like you're suffering and about to die, thus leading to us never having to hear about your whining every day and how you just binged on some shitty arab food, you dyel roiding cunt who can't even reach 12% BF and is on his 10th dnp cycle in the past 2 months. 750mg + huge deficit = retardedness and we all know you have no will-power.
>>
>>34903489
6ft0 and 310 lbs here
I`ve started joylent in the beginning of June when I was at 370. Should I do DNP and if I do should I stick to Joylent as well?
>>
Guys, how long do you think before Dr Muscle Pharmaceuticals responds to emails
>>
What forms of payment does Dinitro accept?
>>
>>34922079
he's a scammer
>>
anyone know if maserati is gtg?
>>
>>34922835

fuck off retard he delivers in less than 24 hours if you're in the UK.
>>
>>34925047
fuck off DMP

shill somewhere else
>>
>>34924543
fuck maserati that scammer took my money and stopped replying to my email
>>
Best way to contact dmp since shitmail is down?
>>
>>34922695
bitcoin, western union as far as I know
>>
>>34925719
just post ITT

he's always shilling
>>
>>34918937
3000 Cals is not a binge you fucking crybaby
>>
>>34925735
I don't care if he shills I've had his stuff before, senpai. Just need to get more.
>>
>>34925747
I wish the archives were still alive

the guy is a huge faggot and has been trying to cut for over a year while on tren. he binges on every dnp cycle, going back to "lean bulking" for a week or two before he decides to hop back on the dnp and binges again. he then comes to /fraud/ and the dnp threads to post how shitty he feels on dnp running a fuckload of nonsense and his binge stories. i bet the fucker hasn't even been below 15% BF yet. this guy is so fucked up in the head.
>>
>>34919244
Dnp drains you physically and mentally. Also the lack of food helps with that. I feel like superman a week after finishing my cycle brah
>>
>>34925760
check the pastebin his email is in there
>>
>>34925792
He probably would've lost more if he cut normally with test and tren.. I can understand being a retard with no willpower binging on Dnp, but I can't see how tren will help aside from making himself a raging depressed faggot
>>
>>34925844
Oh I guess that was a stupid question then, I'll use the same email service as his.
>>
>>34925618
Maybe you should email him and see what's up.
>>
>>34925047
Ordered from him, he said he would send a tracking number a week ago. Stopped responding to any emails completely after payment.

DMP is a fucking scammer, don't trust the astroturfing.
>>
>>34926557
maserati go kill yourself
>>
>>34918017
Which is better for killing appetite, sibutramine or phentermine?
>>
I'm coming off of dnp and pissing like a race horse. Does this mean I'm losing water?
>>
>>34928854
Also how long does it take to not be fucking weak and glycogen depleted? Sick of having no endurance in sets
>>
File: 1433367983072.png (1 MB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1433367983072.png
1 MB, 1152x864
My blood pressure is a bit elevated. About 130-135 mmHg systolic while resting.
Can I take DNP?
I would prolly dose 200mg, cause afraid of death and shit.
6'4, 231lbs

Some medifag here that knows?
>>
>>34929532
*250mg
>>
>>34929550
Frontload 2g you will be fine.
>>
>>34927727
i'd say phentermine, but at the risk of more/shitty sides. go for the sibutramine. you'll feel better on it and when coming off it.
>>
>>34928854
sure, why not.
>>34929070
binge like a retard, even on dnp, and you'll feel as strong as an ox with tons of energy.
just wait it out, don't refeed, don't binge, you'll be back to norm with a decent intake of carbs in more or less 7 days from last dose of dnp.
>>
>>34904005
>Keep in mind he's 5'9 225lbs and single digit bf
I-is he going to slap my gf's ass ?
>>
i need some opinions guys about social implication.
Its summer holiday for me in NZ and its the time of the year for drinking and getting rowdy af every week. How do you try and fit a cycle during this time? even if i did a 2 week cycle, i wont be able to have fun for 3 weeks cuz of the shit staying in my system. I can just say i'll sober drive and not drink but definitely i'll get hives if i join my mates in the clubs/bars cuz of the temperature.
Wat do?
>>
Gonna do a cut with 215mg, how can I keep up energy and maximize fat loss? I'm in school and trying to stay motivated for the gym.
>>
>>34930060
As simple as not running dnp .. what the fuck, are you retarded?

Drink and get rowdy. DNP later when you're able to do it without fucking up your cycle. No one gives a fuck about how fat you are but yourself. Have fun.
>>
>>34930074
215mg shouldn't have any major implications energy-wise, focusing on school, and gym motivation.

Dose higher and it will. Farther down the deficit, lower the energy / focus / motivation.
>>
>>34929532
Dnp does not increase bp
>>
>>34930467
it does increase heart rate and problems like heavy breathing
>>
So outside of the increased amount of free radicals produced thanks to DNP, are there any other long term side effects besides potential cancer?
>>
I did my first run a couple months ago in the aussie winter, and It was great, really quick cut with 250mg/day first day 500 mg preload 1200-1400 cals a day no allergic reactions whatsoever. Not sure how much I lost since I don't weigh myself, but I had really good definition afterwards.

Now I'm not in australia anymore and I figured I'd do another dnp run, since it's getting cooler, but 12 hours after my first dose I'm breaking out in rashes all over my thighs. I have some prednisolone and zyrtec. Is it safe to do my run a week or two from now and dosing prednisolone and zyrtec daily during the run in anticipation of the rash?

Any ideas?
>>
Is DMP alive? Sent him a msg 1 day ago
>>
>>34929690
Im another guy front loading 1.25g because i missed a few days of my cycle since i had the flu.

Inb4 i die
>>
Mom take me to the hospital I'm dying
>>
File: eC1GRRK.png (139 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
eC1GRRK.png
139 KB, 500x949
Just popped my first dose guise
>>
>>34932853
you won't die, nigger
takes a while to build up on that fronload tip

just popped 4 caps, not even frontloading
>>
>>34933123
Lol i can barely do my college shit on 500mg, tried 750mg i was a walking zombie. 1g i would probably be like completely fucking immobile.

Only 1 week left on this cycle, can't fucking wait to feel normal again.
>>
Lol, went from having no abs at all to having like two and a half not clenched under good lighting.

It's been two weeks so far, one more week to go brahs... fuck... im gonna make it...

Skin fold on stomach went from 23mm to 15mm so far. Trying to get it to like 10.
>>
>>34933341
Yeah budday. I know that feel. Pretty much done with school so I upped it.

I'm so used to being on dnp, I don't know what normal feels like anymore.
>>
Just ended my cycle a week ago, weighed myself today and..... holy fuck I love DNP.

Started at 190.2 lbs
ended at 173.4 lbs post bloat

My cycle was 250mg ED for the first 4 days then 500mg for the remainder of the 3 weeks. I used EC stack to keep appetite low (was never really a problem actually, except when I smoked pot) and ate around 1k cals a day with some exceptional binges of 2500-3000 cals.

I ended my cycle for two reasons, 1 being the max recommended length is 4 weeks and I started getting slight pain in my joints and hips that went away after 3 nights of my last dose. I strongly suspect this was due to my poor nutritional diet, wherein I wasn't getting enough potassium/electrolytes.

Heat was never really a problem surprisingly and that's from someone living in humid ass Florida.

Overall 25 pounds of fat lost in 3 weeks, no strength loss and I'm feeling completely normal. I never developed that mind-fog that people were talking about, so I can't comment on that but I'm planning on doing another 2 week cycle in a few weeks to finish my cut.
>>
>>34933669
fuck, my bad I meant to put starting weight as 195
>>
>>34910802
So what are you charging?
>>
Day 7@750mgs (Dinitro source).
Side effects aren't so harsh in contrast to other cycles. Still, the heat is intense especially at night. The rest of the day I can function almost normally.
I will try to extend this cycle as far as possible, my target is at least 15lbs of fat.
>>
>>34933669
max recommended length by faggots who parrot information rather than try it themselves

i'd keep going and fix up your diet / get enough electrolytes and potassium

it's been getting colder and colder here in FL

I'm 2 months in high dosing with no problems
>>
I'm ready. I just emailed di nitro. How long does it take for him to make contact
>>
Sup. So I have mine coming in a couple days and was wondering about the best time to take it.
Does this sound like a good plan?
8/9AM: wake up, take DNP and Yohimbine fasted
~12:30 lunch
~4:00 EC before working out

I also have a question about brewing ephedra and figure someone might know:
approximately how many grams do I need to brew to get a good dose? I had found something with the stats for alkaloid concentration but I can't find them now.
>>
So should i be supplementing my dnp with iodine & selenium as well? Im already talking a boatload of vitamins & supps like potassium, zinc & nac.
>>
>>34930827

>DNP increases cancer risk

Why do I keep seeing this? Where does this idea come from?

In every study I've read, DNP does not increase cancer risk, some even suggesting it's a strong anti-cancer drug. I even read that DNP passed the Ames test.

Am I missing something? Is it just conjecture?
>>
>>34934532
nigga, all i take is potassium and vitamin c

don't be a baby bottom bitch
>>
>>34933603

dose/diet?
>>
>>34934128

>take DNP fasted

No. Take it with your lunch.
>>
>>34934576
500mgs and 1k deficit, almost 0 strength loss.
>>
Is there a way to stop passing out on this shit? A couple of times a day i just get these huge waves of exhaustion and lose consciousness within a few minutes. I would say fall asleep but it doesn't fit what i experience. I get a huge burst of exhaustion out of NO WHERE, my eyes start closing, etc.. and no matter how much caffeine i am on or how hard i try to stay awake i lose consciousness.

It always goes away after a few minutes, it's not just me feeling tired, because i am completely fine and alert afterwards. It lasts usually 10-20 minutes, and i always without fail pass out during this.

It just happened now, it hit me, within 10 minutes I'm out like a light, another 2 minutes pass while I'm "asleep" and i wake up completely normal.
>>
>>34934777
What else are you taking
>>
>>34935235
Just the supplements recommended in the sticky. I am not dehydrated i am pissing clear white piss multiple times an hour
>>
Is Iggy still planning to do the December sale? I'm out of my caps already, but don't want to miss the deal
>>
>>34934777
How much do you eat? What is your TDEE? Age? How long do you sleep? This is not normal behavior
>>
>>34934563

From my understanding, anything that causes more free radicals increases your chances of getting cancer.
>>
>>34934117
A few hours. Unless he's away from his comp. Then it may be tomorrow. Just keep on checkin every couple hours.
>>
>>34934563
it's a meme. if anything DNP helps fight it. cancer cells need glucose to thrive. it's recommended if you develop cancer to switch to a ketogenic diet even due to the glucose. And what does DNP do in regards to glucose? well. i'll let you figure that one out
>>
anyone tested the difference of using a 3 weeks worth of 250ED and using the same number of 250 caps in two weeks?
I'd like to keep the number of days on dnp as low as possible but i don't wanna waste my last caps.
>>
>>34935414
I created an account at anonymous speech and emailed him from there, this morning and no response. You think that might have spooked him? Should I just use regular email, since its illegal for him to sell it and not for me to buy? God, so many questions. Aside from bitcoin how do I send payment
>>
Just started my first cycle today. Wish me luck friends.
>>
Read the pastebin but couldnt see any info for me. Is dnp safe for fattys? i.e 400lb over %50 bf
>>
No one probably wants to hear this but without fail whenever I run DNP, my herpes tends to flare up again. Thankful that sex is the last thing on my mind during cycle.
>>
>>34938752
no they'll most likely die/wind up in the hospital
>>
is dinitro legit?
>>
>>34940366
fuck nigga been in da dnp game so long he an OG
>>
>>34935361
uhh there is such a thing as too much water, you know? this might have something to do with it, if you're depleting your electrolytes with massive amounts of water.
>>
finally achieved 120 pound with this.

marathon body accomplished and I won my local 5k series.
>>
>>34935361
Drink shit tons of tea all varieties also take runner salt caps
>>
>>34940894
>>
dnp from dmp came in the post today, fuckin next day delivery guys seriously im still waiting for my order from ebay to come from last week
>>
>>34938752
If you can't cut naturally to at least 25% then you definitely won't be able to maintain your after-cut weight, so why bother? Cut at extremely high bf as your is easy as fuck even naturally, grow some balls first
>>
>>34933907
Day 8 @750mgs.

Oh boy, what a terrible night I had. At this dose I function more or less during the day, but the night is unbearable, and it's not so much heat what is bothering me, it's like if DNP intentionally fucked up with your sleep.

It's useless to estimate a fat loss at this point, but I'd say I've lost 3-5lbs already. My diet has been very clean, I'm aiming for a 500-1000 calorie deficit.
>>
>>34940366
He is, but he is by far the most expensive.
>>
>tfw all the EU sources died
>tfw all that's left is DMP
>tfw he's the most expensive
>tfw
>>
>>34944052
Theres that dnpeu guy

Hes new but good prices on dnpsourcetalk
>>
>>34944219
lol @ this blatant shill
>>
>>34943798
can confirm fucked up sleep schedule

860mg powder dnp and it is 1 PM haven't slept yet
>>
>>34944052
ikr
>tfw when i can't even contatct dmp
>>
>>34906560
your a big guy
>>
>>34944397
try reddit
>>
>tfw DMP has 40 at 250 mg at 40 gbp
>DNPEU has 100 caps at 50 euros at 125 mg
>dnpweightloss has 100 caps at 85 usd at 250 mg

I wonder who to pick.
>>
>>34945029
>domestic or international
>125 or 250

Its not that hard anon
>>
>>34945188
Probably gonna get from DNPEU simply because I'll get it faster.

I'll just take 4 caps a day, it wont be that hard would it?
>>
>>34945208
Correct ingesting 4 caps is not difficult
>>
>>34945228
Yeah, I just need to not mix them up with my 330 mg caps of which I have 30 left.
>>
>>34945236
Unless you fuck up big time, overdosing on dnp is hard, blood buildup and shit, if youre only on 500 a day you could take double doses by accident and still be fine
>>
>>34945029
DNPEU is a scammer

lol good luck
>>
>>34945267
Really?
>>
>>34945265
Yeah you're right might just wake up a little more hot then usual lol
>>
Where does a person find
Pyruvate, NAC, and taurine?
It wasn't in the multivitamin section of Walmart
>>
>>34945280
Should atleast wait some days untill someone has confirmed that they've gotten anything from DNPeu
>>
>>34945858
Why is DNP eu even in the trusted list if nobody has gotten his shit before?
>>
>>34945871
Updated pastebin in this thread somewhere
>>
>>34903583
My lifts went down significantly after the last cut from 76kg to 71kg
>>
>>34945559
amazon
>>
So I've ran out of YellowBot's DNP and it's time to buy from some one else. Did YB used to sell in powder or crystal? I'm thinking about buying from Iggy and I'm confused by his 215mg powder dosage
>>
Popped my first two pills ever.
I got dintros stuff. The pills showed up very well packaged and very dry
>>
>>34945871
He put himself in there like the faggot he is and then claims it is not shilling
>>
>>34946826
Well technically he is correct since he did say it was him

>A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

No need to be so butthurt
>>
Does anybody know what other inventory Dinitro has? First time doing business with him and he is deliberately not telling me. Seems like a cool dude tho
>>
>>34946903
implying he isn't shilling as anon ITT and you aren't dnpEU, faggot.
>>
>>34946903
What kind of homo talks 3rd person about himself all the time

Don't buy off DNPEU
>>
do any of these guys carry T3?
>>
What email account should I contact suppliers with? Should I use something besides gmail?
>>
>>34946097
overdosed powder
>>
My experience from dosing high (860mg+ powder):
-heavy breathing
-lifting/cardio becomes a problem
-lethargy / low energy
-no focus
-major sweats
-intense cravings
-watery shits
-easily dehydrated

I can run 460mg smooth sailing with none of the problems listed above and function normally with minor sweats while still able to lift + do cardio, little to no cravings. Always the same outcome when I raise up the dose.

tldr; Run what you can as long as you're able to somewhat function on it.
>>
>>34948288
High dosing is only ok when used for the last few days or last week if you can really handle it. But gym should definitely be out of the question at those doses
>>
>>34945559
I got my supps at pipingrocks.com, cheap as shit
>>
>>34945559
NAC isn't commonly found in stores, try online
>>
>tfw want to cheat so badly
>tfw chick-fil-a breakfast doesn't open until 10 hours from now
10 hours of suffering I must wait with no sleep
>>
>>34948834
not worth it faggot
>>
>>34948433
Alright I'll order this stuff online

why does amazon call pyruvate a fat burner when the pastebin says its supposed to help against cataracts
>>
>>34949176
Because you can sell any supplement if you say it helps burn fat, even though it has multiple uses.
>>
>>34945559
none of that is even necessary

maybe the taurine if you're a happy cramper
>>
>>34948895
you are right

those religious fuckbags do make good chicken, though

if it fits my asshole r-right?
>>
>>34949389
NAC, vitamin E and C are probably the most necessary
>>
>>34949395
i'd say vitamin C

but that's the only thing I've been supplementing besides potassium for the past 2 months i've been on DNP

the supplements listed in the pastebin are overkill IMO
>>
>>34949455
I re read what Concilator posted on some forums a while back and apparently he says that DNP actually decreases oxidative stress.

He says that a normal dose of vitamin C and/or vitamin E, and a multi will do.

Might save me the hassle of buying extra shit I don't need next time for my cycle I guess.

Everything else just seems to be a waste of money
>>
>>34938752
Holy shit the week 1 results would be amazing to see. Do it
>>
This is my third cycle so far, and it seems like the sides are a lot weaker than before. Anyone else get this?

>>34949389

I just drink some V8 and call it a day.
>>
>>34950456
same nig 2 months in

major tolerance to sides. 460mg is like running nothing at all.
>>
>>34950456
Thought the same thing on my 2nd cycle, had no sides on 700mg (crystal), then all of a sudden I woke up during the middle of the night with hives all over my ass, itching uncontrollably. Went away in the morning but it seriously scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>34951474
>sides are a lot weaker than before

I don't think he's referring to hives in this context.
You're either vulnerable to them or not.
>>
Do you guys use your home address for shipping?
>>
>>34953016
Yeah, if people can send massively illegal drugs to their own homes, why cant they do DNP which is still legal.
>>
Lol, i front loaded 1.25g on an empty stomach...

Never. Fucking. Again.

That shit will FUCK UP YOUR STOMACH. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. HOLY SHIT.

Carb cravings? My fucking asshole i was about to vomit all day, even drinking shit like watered down juice was making me dry heave.
>>
>>34953576

yeah matey which is why i pop 2 then another 2 12 hours later

2 is chillin on an empty stomach. kills my hunger to be honest fampai
>>
>>34953576
yeah nigga take it with food and a lot of water...and by god don't lay down after

On a more positive note, I am down 50 lbs from my highest weight last christmas, and I have just started my 4th 500mg cycle...going to run it for 28 instead of 21 days this time as it should be my last. I front loaded 1 gram on monday and 1 gram yesterday. I have assessed my tolerance in past cycles. I am skipping all dosing today until after my clinical evaluation/interview tomorrow and then I will lock myself in my cold ass room and study for final exams for the next 3 weeks. I will do 500mg ed after today for the next month ish. I am finally going to look normal. I estimate my current body fat at around 25%, weighing 223 pounds. If I can get to 200lbs by the new year I will seriously shit myself with joy. That should put me around a solid 16%-17% bf.

To control appetite, I prefer to do about 20 hours fasted and 4 eating right before bed, no more than 1500 kcal.
>>
>>34955987
Good luck anon, the hardest part of DNP crash dieting is controlling yourself and making sure you dont rebound after a cycle.
>>
>>34955987
28 days instead of 21 days this time?

you're a madman

just run it non-stop til you reach your goal

>>34956172
that is why it's best to use dnp as a kickstart to a cut, not a finisher.
>>
>>34956172
When I'm off cycle I focus on lifts and eat around maintenance. I usually stay +/- 2 pounds in that 6-12 week interval where I'm not on DNP. So I don't lose much more but I don't gain. I just work on lifts So far I've made some gains...considering I had to deload and fix form I've made some pretty descent gains the past year. Not complaining. But I have a good amount of muscle I don't even care anymore I just want the fat gone ffs. It's just sad that I will never look good because of skin and shit...shouldn't have let myself get to 273 lbs...ruined my body.
>>
>>34956257
honestly that's kinda where I'm at. My last cycle brought my from 240-223 and then I took a couple weeks off and just jumped back on and said fuck it I'm not going to be fat in 2016 yolo.
>>
Who else gon' fuck their shit up on Thanksgiving?

Ultimate cheat day
>>
>>34956639
Not even. Fuck you man. Just turkey and green beans for me.

You're NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.