[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 625x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 625x907
Dear /fit/,

what are you asking santa for christmas?
>>
more gainz
>>
Just gains for my winter bulk
>>
To be happy...
>>
Just gains for my summer bulk
>>
File: AMT-885-overview-main-img.jpg (64 KB, 462x625) Image search: [Google]
AMT-885-overview-main-img.jpg
64 KB, 462x625
Precor AMT. If only Santa were real...
>>
Pls guys my family always asks what i want and i have no idea

Im a freshman uni student
>>
nothing because i don't need a gains handout
>>
>>34903521
gainz
>>
>a copy of starting strength
>365 gallons of milk
>a gf

pls respond,

Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 642x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 642x1024
>>34903433
Motivation to make it. No matter how cold or wet it is outside, no matter what fucking meathead or dyel is hijacking equipment, no matter what skanky bitch tempts me to missing a gym session, no matter how expensive the good foods are, no matter how much overpowering feels I feel as tfw feels are super feels, I will fucking make it.

And a high test female that can cook with knowledge in appropriate macros.
>>
>>34903635
this desu.
>>
>>34903505
Good choice, ellipticals are pretty good cardio.
>>
>>34903433
Dbol for 4 weeks, test e for 12 weeks, atomidex and Nolva.
>>
File: fit gf dream.png (875 KB, 1145x698) Image search: [Google]
fit gf dream.png
875 KB, 1145x698
>continued gainz
>a nice gf (pic related)
>maybe a job im happy with
thats kinda it
>>
Socks

>>34903505
Santa is real if you believe, anon
I always get socks
>>
for my mom to pay for my gym membership for a few months so i can buy more anime figures
>>
>>34903433
Enough muscle gains to be able to lift large stones from point A to point B, such that enough stones traveled will equate a gigantic wall enclosure to build my own house.

Then I can walk outside naked as fuck, gaze upon the colossal monolith surrounding my villa knowing it will either last forever or take dozens of men many months to take down.

Hope santa forgives me for drinking his glass of milk. I'll need it.
>>
>>34903829
>not making it
>>
Some time off to recharge.

double splits, keeping in contact with the girl I'm in love with whose in a fucking retarded time zone, dating and fucking my gf during the night because she's a lazy fuck and sleeps all fuckin day so she doesn't realise how tiring this shit is, advancing myself to the top of my work place (I am the most certified person there after two months yet I'm still one of the newest there), dealing with the political bullshit from exposing how fuckin lazy all my coworkers are and how pissed they are they have to do work now.

Fuck man. Just please Santa, let me not go to work, not hear from ANY of my girls, have the gym be empty constantly for like a fortnight and everything's still good when I go back.

Fucks sake. This is what I dreamed of when I was a fat sexless /v/irgin; having multiple bitches on the go and a career that's working, but I just want to nap and play Pokemon for a while. I'm tired.
>>
a qt trap gf with an 8x6 and my sister back to life
>>
>>34903521
You could always tell them that you aren't sure right now and to not buy you anything but if you ask for a favour later it can be your christmas present.
>>
>>34903433
Maybe gains.
I know it's early but merry Christmas /fit/
>>
File: snugpepe.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
snugpepe.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
>>34906285
forgot my face
>>
File: 1445113987936.jpg (157 KB, 640x839) Image search: [Google]
1445113987936.jpg
157 KB, 640x839
a qt3.14 gf and 8% BF

so close to both ..
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.