[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a recipe for a big dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1446335210976.jpg (172 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446335210976.jpg
172 KB, 960x960
I know this is weird as fuck, and fundamentally this isn't a science board, but what causes men to have different sized penis, with no repercusion whatsoever regarding other features?

What I mean is, there is absolutely no way to tell if a male has a tiny / big penor by looking at him.

How come? Is it related to diet? Hormones?
>>
>>34903311
You are correct in assuming this isn't a science board

Consider possibly asking on a science board
>>
>>34903311

I believe there is some correlation in regards to overall size. The bigger the guy is, the more likely his dick is bigger, too but there's always exceptions.
>>
>>34903311
It's 100% genetics. Now if you are asking why some people evolved bigger penises. Well think about it this way someone with a bigger to average sized dick is going to be able to keep a mate easier. In humans the penis is designed to scrape out seaman from women's vaginas from other men so if you had a larger penis you would be able to scrape out seman of someone with a smaller dick then you.

Now a days this isn't a huge thing that happens so penis size doesn't really matter since most people can have children's despite penis size.
>>
>>34903376
> [Citations Needed]
>>
>>34903311
It's related largely to height and exposure to male hormones in the womb. The way to get a quick estimate at a glance is see how tall the guy as and what the ratio between his 2nd and 4th fingers is (this roughly correlates to male hormone exposure in the womb). Even then, there's a lot of variance so...

http://www.livescience.com/14891-finger-length-ratio-penis-size.html
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>34903311
Probably 100% genetic. Diet and environmental factors might cause it to be smaller than it would've been under ideal conditions.
>>
>>34903311
Going to go out on a limb with this one. Just from observation the huge dicks tend to be stuck on the skinny folk. Even when they are ripped you can tell they had a skinny frame before hand.
>>
>>34903376

actually, bigger penises are detrimental to passing on big penis genes, because every female can take a small penis, even through rape.

But big penises can only work in big vaginas, and thus big penises lose out on more potential mates.

additionally, females don't mate with a male because of his penis size alone. They mate for protection first. so a tall strong man with a small penis, a socially connect man with a small penis, and a rich man with a small penis would trump men who have big penises but none of those other features. Women are also attracted to the entire package, so to speak, of males. Penis size is ONE factor, among countless others.
>>
>>34903673
You're overlooking the fact that small penises can leave women sexually unsatisfied. This will cause a woman who can land a rich/socially connected/strong man with a small penis to likely end up mating with a rich/socially connected/strong man with an average or large penis instead. Penis size on the opposite of the spectrum will also be unsatisfying sexually. There's a reason the average penis size is the average penis size. It is the size that has been most successful at passing on its genes, all other factors considered.
>>
>>34903701
>>34903673
>>etc

lel fags, big dick is to squirt sperm closer to the egg. literally the only reason. and since peniz sizes vary so much, you can see they don't really matter for 'evolution' or whatever. everything else is just invented by us
>>
>>34903376

That's a myth you fucking goon.
>>
I've seen through the years that there's a biotype that always has big dicks: tall, skynny, big hook nose, big adam's apple. Never fails.
No homo
>>
>>34903311
All of these faggots are wrong OP, humans have the biggest dicks compared to other primates, because women have selectively choose men with larger dicks.
Larger dicks fit into the females' larger vaginas due to giving birth to offspring with a big cranium. Larger dicks remove competetors semen. Larger dicks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Evolution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection_in_humans#Sexual_anatomy
>>
>>34903311
Yeah, in your ass.
>>
>>34903513
>height
Lol you wish lanklet, penis size has 0 relation to height
>>
>>34903780
wtf. that's me. can confirm
>>
>>34903343
>tfw the exception

I got my father's height (actually taller than him, broad shoulders and build.

Didn't get his dick or beard genes. He might just be a shower but I saw his flaccid and it was probably twice the length of mine and way thicker. He had a full beard at 20. I still can't grow one that isn't patchy at 30.
>>
>>34903780
>variable traits always have a big dick
are you literally retarded a lanklet can put on muscle or get fat, it has nothing to do with dick size.

dick size is a male sex characteristic and as such is related to testosterone levels, not to say you roid you will get a bigger dick, but your dick will likely be bigger if you are a test factory like me.
>>
>>34903311
Large dicks are a by-product of testosterone exposure at the embryonic stage. Large dicks are also a by-product of precocious puberty where the child develops high level of testosterone at earlier ages.

Well, if someone has very long fingers in proportion to their palms, they may have big dicks, if in combination with larger feet and hands. Where do you observe these patterns? As stated, in the embryo, a child's age of puberty or certain adolescents where there are large extremities present.
>>
>>34904277
why does my twin brother have a bigger dick than me if it's all about testosterone exposure?
>>
>>34903513
>be 6'4
>0.825 2D:4D
>6 incher
I don't think neither height nor digit ratio matters all that much.
>>
>>34904281
There's no fucking way that's true.
>>
>>34904277
As an extension to the forementioned, it has been proven that middle finger length is a direct consequence of greater test exposure in the womb. So we have this speculation going for us, which is good.
>>
>>34904281
All the testosterone went to him.

There's always a superior twin. It seems like one twin gets all the best genes and the left overs go to the reject; ie. You.
>>
>>34904294
it is very true he is also taller.
>>
>>34904281
This twin of yours is a fraternal twin. This means that he inherited better genes than you. Better is a subjective word anyways. But not in this context of dick size :)
>>
>>34904303
i think im significantly thicker because he can fit in magnums and i can't. but his dick is much longer especially flaccid.
he is also better than me in every way except personality wise and strength wise
>>
>>34904307
That's cool. Do you get more from your mom or dad's side?
>>
File: 1366795191317.png (42 KB, 593x392) Image search: [Google]
1366795191317.png
42 KB, 593x392
>>34904300
>>34904303
BROTHAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>34904317
i look more like my dad but he has a monster cock literally the biggest ive seen in my life probably 8 inches flaccid
my mom is the more attractive one though everyone in my family is attractive but me (except my body is nice) I was destined to kill myself anon
>>
>>34903311
Genetics. Also read the sticky fag.
>>
>>34904328
That's good. Going out painfully or quickly?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.