[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My shits are making gains at a rate which surpasses my own, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
My shits are making gains at a rate which surpasses my own, what do?
>>
You will shit more on a bulk than on a cut.
>>
>>34902992
I took a giant shit a couple of days back, longer than my forearm but not twice as long and it easily bent in several places without any signs of breaking. It had faded red and green spots on it, almost as if it was alive.

I wish I took a picture.
>>
>>34905061
that wasn't a shit that was an actual snake by the sounds of it
>>
>>34902992
Isnt it obvious?
Eat your shit
>2015 and people are still flushing out their gains
>>
>>34905197
Doesn't shit only have like half the energy of the food it used to be?
>>
>>34905253
Doesnt matter, just eat it and steal its gains
>>
>>34907212
this
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-09-32-55.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-09-32-55.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>34902992
You're pic related is needed every morning thanks to pic related
>>
>>34909016
Your pic related is me**
>>
File: 1445013257972.jpg (131 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
1445013257972.jpg
131 KB, 648x484
I have been cutting at 1500kcal for a while, and I do high protein, medium fat, low carb (not keto low) to not be as hungry.

This makes me constipated though.

The other day, after not shitting for literally 4 days, I had a shit that according to my scale was 2.1 lbs. It hurt coming out, from what I could tell had the consistency of high-grade sculpting clay and it would not flush. It was in the shape of a horse dick approximately. It had that taper at the end.

Even after letting it sit for 20 minutes and then trying again I had to get a plunger and attack the turd with the plunger like a lion tamer until it eventually folded enough that it broke and it went down.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.