[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is wrong with her body????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAoYRf_tTwE
>>
not hating. good for her. just why is it like that?
>>
She just needs to tone up.
>>
Nothing, genetics. Your body can store fat in many places with many shapes. It can also be flabby and jiggly or tight.
>>
>>34902240
>She just needs to tone up.
/bread
>>
>>34902240
more weirder is the fact that she went from nigger to asian desu
>>
>>34902240
i'd like to see her tits. not for sexual reasons but, my ex had big tits and then got saggy after loosing tonnes of weight. She felt she had to get surgery for them :(
>>
>what's wrong with her body

she was fat, the fat stretched out the skin, losing elasticity, loses fat, skin is now loose
>>
Extra skin, happens when you're fat for a long time, or extremely fat and lose weight rapidly. A hightest B R E H S body would help her a great deal, without disregarding excercise.
>>
How fucking tall is she that she looks slim at 170lbs? And her waist is tiny
>>
>>34903375
>A hightest B R E H S body would help her a great deal, without disregarding excercise.

What does this even mean
>>
>>34903416
It means he thinks she should put on fat and muscle to help fill the loose skin out some.
>>
>>34903446
That's retarded
Putting on fat does nothing good for non-skelly women
>>
>>34903192
Are you retarded
>>
>>34903192

this- she lightened her skin and did surgery on her face- weirded me the fuck out when I noticed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.