[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do I Achieve Paul Anderson Mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SD-PaulAnderson-1.jpg (57 KB, 604x414) Image search: [Google]
SD-PaulAnderson-1.jpg
57 KB, 604x414
How far will SS + GOMAD get me? And is this achievable natty?
>>
>>34901517

FAT + GOMAD
>>
>pussy pad
>>
>>34902079
That's muscle, idiot.
>>
>>34902079
Because it's not a bar, but a literal wagon axle
>>
>>34901517
All those old timey lifters exaggerated like fucking crazy because the public didn't know any better
>>
>>34902152
That's at least 1100 lbs, any way you slice it. Pretty impressive considering this was at his lightest (bodyweight around 220).
>>
>>34902192
how do you figure that's at least 1100 lbs?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 620x349
>>34901517
SS+GOMAD can get you to lifts like that you just better be willing to become superfat
>>
>>34901517
I've been looking into Paul Anderson and the ol timey lifts. As far as his squat goes the highest numbers are due to heavily reduced ROM, he mostly trained quarter squat/above parallel partials. Still impressive numbers and still was able to lift larger ROM squats with impressive numbers.

He has the record for highest lift ever afaik, 6270lbs in the back lift.
> tfw desperately want to try the back lift but fuck getting that kind of weight set up
>>
>>34902152
He did a 2600lb+ back lift.

He also did a 400+lb OHP in olympic conditions. (breaking the record by 70lb in the process)

He's at least on par with the elite modern roided strongmen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2evep5EvnE

He was absolutely the strongest man that ever lived on this planet.
>>
>>34903697
>>34903749
He drank 3 gallons of milk a day and one of those gallons was consumed during his workouts
>>
>>34903798
>not doing SS + 3xGOMAD
nevergonnamakeit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXuw5ite87o

how do i achieve valentin dikul mode?
>>
>>34903825
GOVAD
>>
>>34903749
Louis Cyr.
>>
>>34902152
This. FFS, every time the old timers come up as a subject these pseudo strength hipsters come out of the woodwork to proclaim them the strongest men ever based off of publicity stunts and circus acts.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.