[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lard ass here. Why am I not losing weight? >22 >6'3"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Lard ass here. Why am I not losing weight?

>22
>6'3"
>starting 350lb

Been 2 weeks. Have eaten less than 2k calories every day. Weighed myself today and I'm 351.4lb. Been eating nothing but grilled/chicken breast and canned veggies. Drinking nothing but water and a can of diet soda during meals. No exercise.
>>
What kinds of canned veggies
Also cut out the diet soda
Also you're probably cheating. Just plain chicken?
>>
>>34901067

I add mustard for taste to the chicken but not much. And I eat cream corn or green beans and potatoes. 1 breast & 1 can a meal 3 times a day. Snack on baby carrots but not much, maybe a cup or two a day.
>>
>>34901107
Get real vegetables, cut out the diet soda and eat the chicken plain. Record everything you inhale.
>>
>>34901124

What about frozen? Fresh produce is too expensive for my budget.
>>
>>34901144
How is fresh produce too pricey? Green beans and potatoes are life $5 total.

Regardless, frozen shit works but just plain veggies. No cheese sauce or anything.
>>
>>34901173

That's what I meant. I see bags of frozen corn, green beans, etc. $1-2 each. And it's the country I live in. $5 wouldn't get me much in fresh veggies because they are all imported.
>>
>>34901124

Not OP, but why would mustard (or nearly any seasoning, condiment) be a problem?

For OP, are you actually grilling a raw chicken breast or is it a "grilled" chicken breast?
>>
>>34901212

Raw chicken breast on my foreman grill, or boil if I'm lazy.
>>
>>34901191
>corn

are you retarded? that's what they feed livestock to fatten them up
>>
>>34901046
sometimes the weight just stalls, weighting yourself isn't really without uncertainties (concerning waterweight, taking a shit at different times, etc etc)
>>
>>34901046
You're eating poorly and think that the way you are eating now is a temporary thing that you can just drop when you drop the weight.
That's bullshit.

Here's a simple guide that works for anyone
No fastfood
No junkfood
No prepared food of any kind
No liquid except for water and tea and black coffee
No extra sugar(look around your kitchen there is a metric shit ton of shit with sugar in it)
Cut back on bread and shit with gluten in it, and if you can completely eliminate it.

Eat only meat from the meat aile, that's in a plastic wrapper and hasn't been put through any kind of process.
Eat veg from the veg aisle and if it's cheaper, canned veg but only if it's cheaper
Eat fruit to fight off sugar cravings and crashes and keep your energy up. Snack on it, don't make it an entire meal unless you're really active.
Eat nuts and berries. It's all cancer fighting and hormone producing energy food.
Drink at least a gallon of water EVERY DAY. Simply being hydrated will see you lose shitloads of weight.
Get acquainted with spices and herbs. Not only can they turn a bad meal into a feast but their cheap and health benefits are ridiculous.
Cook your own meals.
Do it.

Last but not least. Try to get some activity. Just some walking and pushups situps squats etc are good.
Shit take a look at exercise programs on youtube. Lots of good shit there.
>>
>>34901212
You have to watch condiments. They probably have more sugar and calories than you realize. Best to stick with hot sauces or seasonings.
>>
>>34901046
Is that Lebron James?
>>
>>34901330
Someone trying to cut calories at any cost should not be eating fruit and nuts. What they really need to do is start walking every day.
>>
>>34901330
You didn't even read OP's post or the thread.

>>34901334
Mustard is zero calories (technically meaning 1-5 a serving), unless it's a shitty brand that contains HFCS.

>>34901338
The Game
>>
>>34901046
Well if your current diet isn't working, just eat less, I guarantee you that this will make you lose weight
>>
>>34901389

And that weight, already at a huge deficit. The mustard, canned veggies, and diet sodas contain lots of sodium though. Probably just holding water weight.
>>
>>34901359
Snacking on fruit will curb the carb cravings and give them extra energy.
Snacking on nuts will give them healthy fat which helps hormone production, which is good, and curb the cravings for unhealthy food or accidental snacking.

>>34901373
Yes I did.
The OP is eating badly, and "dieting".
They think it's something to undertake for a short while before they go back to eating poorly.
To lose weight and keep it off the OP has to change.

How they approach food has to change
The amount of activity they do in their life has to change.
That's all there is too it.
I gave them a guideline to live by. They don't have to eat healthy 24/7/365 or starve themselvs or do any other kind of strange bullshit.

They just have to approach food differently and eat well 90% of the time while having the occasional unhealthy bit of food or snack.

I mean this is the OPs LIFE. They're going to be doing this for the rest of their life so they're going to have to figure out how to live well.
>>
>>34901046
Don't put too much attention to the scale. In the end, your weight should go down. But you can lose fat and your weight loss seemingly stalls for a week or two. Don't get discouraged. Keep at it.
>>
>>34901610
nice b8
>>
>>34901173
>Telling a fat guy guesstimating what he eats to eat potatoes
>>
aim for 1200 calories, you're underestimating your calorie intake
>>
>>34901330
The no gluten meme
You don't have celiac's disease,
and if you do, eat bread and die, your genes are shit.
>>
>>34901046
Do you count your cooking oil/butter?
>>
>>34901046
>>34903792
Also, do you weigh your food before you cook it?
>>
>>34901334
>mustard
>calories
>>
>>34901046
>only 2 weeks
>no exercise
>disappointed with results
I got some bad news breh, you're not going to make it
Also depends on when you weigh yourself, water weight could more than account for your supposed weight gain. You have to keep this up for a long time and weigh yourself consistently, keep track, and you should see a downward trend eventually. Though you seem ready to give up now after only two weeks....
>>
why lie though

like how can you believe this nigga.

2k calories @ 350lbs the fucking weight should be melting off you every single day.

you're disregarding something, drink, food, 1-2 little cookies, non-diet soda, milk, sides.

like you're clearly not counting something, or counting your chicken wrong.

1 breast = ~ 200 calories w/out skin.

so go back to your diet, stop lying to yourself, and actually count out exactly what you put in your mouth every single day

guarantee you're putting something in your mouth you're not counting.

probably some shit like

> 3 chicken breasts/half a container of sour cream/2 avocados worth of guacamole x 5 meals a day.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.