[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're at the club with your girl and this guy comes up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: natty.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
You're at the club with your girl and this guy comes up behind you and grabs your ass and compliments your traps

wat do
>>
You take it in the ass. Theres no turning back.
>>
>>34900133
Embrace his love
>>
>>34900133
Compliment his pecs and try to hide my boner.
>>
>>34900133

he just loves kids
>>
>>34900133
Ask to get spitroasted by him and his husband.
>>
>>34900170
But do you let him take you from behind or blow him?
>>
Do skateboard squats on his dick.
>>
>>34900133
make 12 ohpresses with him eat and his balls for high concentrated protein intake
>>
>>34900206
Both, we have time.
>>
>>34900133
Do my impression of him the first time I speak, pretend it's natural, and keep doing it.

Become best friends, as he finds a fellow strangely accented human being he can relate to.

After years of friendship, break it to him that it's not my real voice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.