[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I fuck a girl that has oral herpes and still be safe from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 900x900
Can I fuck a girl that has oral herpes and still be safe from catching anything?
>>
>>34898871
Even if you use a condom there is a chance that you catch it.
>>
>>34898871
Have some standards bro.
>>
>>34898871
Stay away from infected areas and hope it really is just oral
>>
Jesus Christ, how fucking desperate are you?
>>
>>34898871
I fucked a $30 dollar hooker in cuba, don't be scared mang
>>
>>34898871
Probably, but personally the thought of it grosses me the fuck out. Also how do you even have sex but no kissing, just bury her ghoul face in a pillow the whole time? Lol
>>
>>34900228
This is /fit/, do you really have to ask?
>>
>>34898871
is it hsv1 or hsv2
anywhere from 50-80% of the us population has hsv1 (normally oral herpes)
if she has hsv2 oral odds are she has genital hsv2
where a condom always
but if its just hsv1 you probably already have it
>>
If its HSV1 and she hasnt had an outbreak in months, go for it. I have had HSV1 since I was 8 because I drank out of some teenagers cup when my sister had a house party without my parents knowing. I used to get a sore on my lip every year. Now its every 3 years and I only have it for 4 days.
>>
>>34902414
Bet she didn't do that again.
>>
>>34901209
>if she has hsv2 oral odds are she has genital hsv2
>where a condom always

what happened to your brain m8
>>
>>34902433
Nah she was a whore and noone knew that I had it until a year later when I REALLY broke out. Looked like I got punched in the mouth. Breakouts occur more frequently when your lips are cracked or damaged like in winter weather. Recently the virus has spread from my lip and into the mucous membrane of my septim. So I get an achey nose and not a blistered lip now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.