[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently went from 18% to around 10%, had girls commenting on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: jamesdean.jpg (114 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
jamesdean.jpg
114 KB, 500x633
Recently went from 18% to around 10%, had girls commenting on how angular my jawline looked, picture related to my jaw shape. It is getting a bit creepy b/c I see them staring from my peripherals all the damn time in class.

I believe that in terms of raw male sexuality, the jawline must be as close to 90 degrees from the side.

Great jawline = #1 male trait in terms of aesthetics. Anyone disagree?

Just checked out pictures of my grandfather/dad, we all share the same trait, mother of god.
>>
>the jawline must be as close to 90 degrees from the side
>commenting on how angular my jawline looked, picture related to my jaw shape. It is getting a bit creepy b/c I see them staring from my peripherals all the damn time in class

Mine is better by yours standard, I always had a low BF but they dont stare all the time.

You are just cherrypicking or baiting.
>>
>>34898431
>>34898468
pics
>>
>>34898468
>You are just cherrypicking or baiting.

8-9/10 facial aesthetics reporting in, was a cashier at a convenience store for a while, literally had at least 2-3 people every day comment on my looks and heard co workers talking about how good looking I was as well. I honestly thought I was below average before I got that job.

I still never try to pick up girls or have sex for some reason, I never do anything besides flirting KEK. Literally no desire to sleep with women, am I retarded or something?
>>
>>34898431
I actually found when I lost weight I lost jaw definition

The fucks up with that?
>>
>>34898577
were you fat as fuck and did a crash diet? you probably have loose skin
>>
>>34898577
b/c you had a fatjaw.

jawline = mostly bone structure so if you have no jawline like in OPs picture after cutting, sorry to bring the news.

your jaw should look like the picture below when you're looking to the side.
>>
>>34898640
Nah skinnyfat, did lose a lot of weight quickly though, slow lean bulking now, lookin pretty good imo
>>
>>34898666
Yeah probably all the mouth breathing and shit from being sedated on tranqs and painkillers/ alcohol for most of my adolescence, shit happens
>>
>>34898531
u just some homo with low self steem
>>
File: 1395532180037.jpg.gif (62 KB, 362x332) Image search: [Google]
1395532180037.jpg.gif
62 KB, 362x332
Been there.

It's incredible how your fucking face catches their eyes.

Absolutely the #1 reason for getting lean and stopping permabulking.
>>
File: rR8gO.png (154 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
rR8gO.png
154 KB, 500x711
>>34898431
>Great jawline = #1 male trait in terms of aesthetics. Anyone disagree?

It's part of the puzzle, but the full thing.

Pic related is the ideal male face. If you can fit this over a pic of your face, you are basically perfect looking.
>>
>>34899125
Just how OP described it, angular as fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.