[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
So why do fat people think they are healthy? I somewhat understand the "everyones beautiful" even tho its not evolutionary correct but I guess taste is different.

But when it comes to health how can they claim that they are healthy? Do you think they know deepest in their minds that its not healthy?

If anyone on fit has been fat in the past and tought it was healthy I would like to know why you tought that?
>>
>>34898189
women have a predisposition towards delusion IMO.
>>
They meet other fat women who also have trouble losing weight so they think it's someone who decided to make them feel guilty. Large groups of people in denial tend to do that.
>>
>>34898189

Probably because they don't have a named medical condition yet. They're not sick until a shitlord doctor says so.
>>
>>34898213
But why not do some research on your own?
>>
>>34898235
Yeah and when they get a condition, thats why they are fat

OP you cant reason with fatties
>>
File: eat it.gif (938 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
eat it.gif
938 KB, 500x281
>>34898245

>OP you cant reason with fatties

This. They are to be ignored or teased.
>>
>>34898262
First time I see a fatty denying food.
>>
>>34898245
This. Goddammit.
>size is beauty my body is healthy :)
>(One day) Ow my knees hurt
>Doctor: ma'am you need to lose weight through exercise
>Fuck you shitlord. Body weight causes no health effects. Besides, I can't work out due to my bad knees and diabeetus. Check your condishun privilege.
>>
>>34898282
Surely they must be retarded on some level? Or is it like a "fat cult" mentality. Might turn dangerous tbqh
>>
>>34898294
I think it's years after years of you feeling like shit and telling yourself what you need to to get yourself through the day.
>>
>nice weather
>decide to go to gane with friends
>this woman sits next
>smells like shit, touching you all the time feel sweat buildup
>full stadium cant change seats

What would you do?
>>
Fatties are deluded slabs of meat, and can only be brought to the light through abuse, and i mean beatings and pavlonian training.
>>
>>34898324
>meat
as if
>>
The same reason people think the climate isn't changing, evolution isn't real, vaccines don't prevent viral infection, etc.
They don't see the actual negative effects that everybody else talks about, and most people lack an understanding of how population trends work.

If you look up at night and stare at the moon for a few seconds, it will appear to be completely stationary and not moving at all. We know that this isn't the case at all, but that the distance is just too great for us to see the movement in such a short period of time.

The same principle applies here. They look for a problem and can't find one, because they might currently be meeting all of their criteria for 'health'.
If somebody comes up to a person who believes they're in good health and tells them that they're not, they're less likely to believe that person than their own experience.

When lots of these people get together and realise they've all had the same experience, they get to thinking that it's everybody ELSE who is wrong.
>>
File: dde.png (892 KB, 794x1245) Image search: [Google]
dde.png
892 KB, 794x1245
Co-worker asks how to loose weight, only see her rarely since she works in other building

>ask me for advice during lunch
>just eta chicken&salad in moderation
>i eat chicken everyday!
>kfc.jpg

Then she goes around saying I dont know my shit? That im trying to get her fatter and somehow "opress" her. I swear I would just like to fucking scream at her but appearantly we have this body acceptance act or some shit on the workplace where you cant discriminate.
>>
>>34898320
sit on the stairs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.