[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is /nosugar/ here? Trying this out to curb some binge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 71mg-aHJwjL._SL1250_.jpg (202 KB, 1250x1116) Image search: [Google]
71mg-aHJwjL._SL1250_.jpg
202 KB, 1250x1116
Who else is /nosugar/ here?

Trying this out to curb some binge eating
>inb4 fatty, 123lb 5ft7 manlet

Does diet coke count? Should I avoid it? How about fruit?
>>
Oops, forget to say pic unrelated
>>
>>34898151
Artificial sweeteners are garbage for you but won't throw you off too hard: avoid. Eat all the fresh fruit you possibly can. Avoid juice and dried. Cut milk too if you want to be a real superhero.
>>
>>34898167
Not OP, but cutting hard on sugar, too.
I am avoiding many fruits because they have way too much sugar.
>Grapes are shit tier food
>>
>>34898167
Milk? Why?

UK here, AFAIK they don't add anything to it here
>>
Fruit is fine because the fiber slows down the digestion so you don't get the insulin spikes. Milk -> no fiber + sugar and digestion issues = not worth it. Certain cheeses are fine where the lactose is mostly consumed but there's other issues too. You aren't a baby cow.

Good job cutting sugar tho. It is way easier after 2 weeks.
>>
>>34898220
Milk possibly has estrogens from the pregnant cow and may be estrogenic, or it could just be vegan propaganda
>>
who /nomorethan20gsugaraday/ here
>>
>>34898265
The estrogen is almost entirely in the fat. So skim or 1% is fine.
>>
>>34898241

>Implying the glycemic index of milk isn't less than most fruits.
>>
I don't believe the artificial sweetener is bad meme. I lost 150lbs on Splenda. There's nothing at all wrong with it. I eat the sugar free froyo at the yogurt shop, and I eat Cheerios at 1g of sugar per oz. Premier Protein makes a shake that's 30g protein and 1g sugar prepared and only 140kcal. I love eating low sugar, but I eat a big apple every day after I lift because it tastes good.
>>
Diet coke? Are you even trying to make it m8, absolutely no fiizzy drinks. Fresh fruit is good.
>>
That album is shit, btw.
>>
Carbonated shit is not ok. Refined sugar and HFCS are no to. Stick to fresh fruits. Honey is also good especially after workout for fast rejuvenation of glycogen levels
>>
>>34898401
>the fizz kills your gains, bro!!
Shut up.
>>
>>34898417
Just fuk off m80

>>34898421
Thanks for the heads up about honey, wouldn't have thought of that. Why is carbonated shit not okay? What if I mix carbonated water with sugar free vimto?
>>
1 piece of fruit a day. As much full fat dairy as you want <10g added sugar per day, including honey/agave/whatever
Added sugar is the devil
>>
>>34898417
Go die in a corner
>>
>>34898151
lmao do you guys even lift?
>>
>>34901013
Naw f am, I do bodyweight training but /asp/ is shit
>>
>>34898207

>I am avoiding many fruits because they have way too much sugar.

No need to do that. The reasons you would want to cut refined/added sugars from your diet don't apply to fruit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.