[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for the squat meme and your stylish and fashionable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 58351.jpg (43 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
58351.jpg
43 KB, 300x291
>tfw you fell for the squat meme and your stylish and fashionable skinny jeans don't fit anymore
>>
It's only stylish for a few months and then it's something else like kilts or whatever.
>>
Get elastic slim fit jeans and show off your magnificent ass. Problem solved.
>>
>wear wellfitting trousers
>my sister literally just told me my ass was "too big" as i climbed the stairs ahead of her

dumb bitch there aint no such thing as 'too big' an ass
>>
>>34897750

>tfw gotta buy 34w because of thighs and ass even though my waist is 31.

I used to be /fa/. Now it's compression tights and baggy sweats all day.
>>
>>34897841
r u gril or guy?

if gril, boast dat booty
>>
>he wears jeans that are too tight for him
Upper body clothes I can understand, but pants?
God damn you must look like such a faggot.
>>
>bought slimfit trousers because I was told they would look flattering
>all they do is chafe the insides of my knees and make my dick fall alseep while cycling

Might just go back to cargo shorts.
>>
>>34897918
are you serious? you don't have to be homo to recognize that man-ass>girl-ass
>>
>>34897750
you definitely don't want to squat over 2.5 plate ever if you're not like 6" tall or have some sort of candito-like genetics.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 736x413
>6'1.5
>tfw too tall to squat
>>
>>34897870
>compression tights and baggy sweats all day.
Sounds comfy but gay. You can pull it off if you live in Sweden
>>
>>34897942
I know but I'm not a homo I don't want to see a man's ass ;_;
>>
>>34897949
U wot m8?
I'm 6'4 and squat just fine
>>
>>34897949
what the fuck are you talking about kid smdh tbqh
>>
>>34897990
>>34897996
It's manlet b8, just ignore it and he'll scurry off back to his burrow in no time
>>
>>34897949
>6'
>too tall/too inflexible to break parallel
>iktfb
>>
>>34897750
>>/fa/
>>
>>34897870

Lol nigga... Are you me? 32w but wearing 35w pants, STILL fucking tight around the quads
>>
File: p-progress.jpg (104 KB, 924x539) Image search: [Google]
p-progress.jpg
104 KB, 924x539
>>34897750
>>
>>34897949
How about you increase mobility before crying like a retard.

I'm 6'1 and I squat ATG.
>>
>>34897750

Omg but basketball shorts really help me work it out ;)
>>
I ripped the ass out of 4 pairs of jeans this summer because I started squatting seriously
>>
>>34898030
your tits just moved further apart
>>
>>34898097
Does ripping the ass out help with your form or something? I lift in stretchy shorts, but maybe I will try this.
>>
>>34897870
I'm the same way. I want to say there's a website that sells pants that are bigger in the quads but smaller around the waist... I want to say the website said they were pants for hockey players or something because they usually have huge quads. Will update if I find it.
>>
>>34897870
>>34898021
>>34898097
http://www.gongshowgear.com/us/men/bottoms.html
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.