[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And 10km running EVERY DAY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ramen.jpg (740 KB, 1000x813) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.jpg
740 KB, 1000x813
Hey /fit/, I've been posting around here in the past few days and was wondering if approximately 10km in just walking/jogging was fine per day, as opposed to running. There aren't really paths or anything, so I was just going to walk to the local Walmart and back once a day, prolly to pick up ingredients for dinner or something since the fridge is full (I'm 19 living at home) and I can't discard any of the other junk food/soda at the house to make room for my own stuff. In fact, OP pic prolly tells who I am if you've seen my posts recently.
>>
>>34897192
>everyday
No. Your body needs a break.
>>
>>34897276
Even with just walking it? I thought humans were made for that sort of stuff. Okay, then. I guess weekdays.
>>
>>34897298
JESUS CHRIST TOU MAKE ME RAGE.

YOU SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING 10KM A DAY. YOU WILL RUIN YOUR BODY. RUIN YOUR LEGS. AND WASTE AWAY BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE CALORIE DEFICIT.

IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU TAKE 10,000 STEPS A DAY WHICH IS ROUGHLY 8KM.

WALKING AND RUNNING ARE NOT THE SAME.
>>
Op ur fine. Fucking crazy people think that's a long way for a human to run.
>>
>>34897415
The title was the quote but I asked in the actual post if a combination of walking and jogging it was fine?

I'm not trying to set a record here, just go the distance.
>>
>>34897421
I didn't intend to run it daily, though, just walk it. I'm pretty sure that happened as a thing not too long ago for people.
>>
>>34897276
Oh walking is okay. I was talking about running.
>>
Quoted my own post. Fuck
>>34897298
>>34897659
>>
>>34897659
It's fine.

My next question would be biking that distance daily.
>>
>>34898129
Well biking 10km it's like 15minutes, it's not hard on your joints, you can do it.
>>
>>34898139
>biking 10km is like 15 minutes
>>
>>34897192
Stop watching chinese cartoons for fitness advice
>>
>>34898129

As long as it's low-impact and isn't high intensity, you can do a shitload of cardio every day without days off. Walk 10 miles a day, bike 30 miles a day, whatever. It doesn't matter as long as you get your calories, bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.