[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sort of a complex question for you guys. I'm a semi-professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Sort of a complex question for you guys. I'm a semi-professional MMA fighter. As my experience has progressed I've started to realize the prevalence of PEDs within the sport. How do guys like Sage Northcutt stay so bulky yet ripped/agile? Where would I begin to learn about supplements steroids and what would I even take?

>Steroid /general/
>>
>>34896940
there is already a fraud/steroid thread up
>>
>>34896952
I only see cutting threads no fraud threads in the catalog
>>
>>34896940
>How do guys like Sage Northcutt stay so bulky yet ripped/agile?
Gear
>>
File: 1403141603178.gif (3 MB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
1403141603178.gif
3 MB, 312x176
>>34896940
The guys I usually train with are on all sorts of shit. One of them keeps telling me about the amount of shit he takes right before a match like bronchitis medicine to open up the lunges and blood doping/high altitude chamber. Its not as prevalent in the lower tier productions because of how poor everyone is.
>>
>>34897701
>that gif
>hands by his sides
>not a single punch landing squarely
>punching that low
>losing his balance on the headbutt

what is he doing? he'd be knocked tf out in seconds in the ring
>>
>>34896967
right here >>34892968
>>
>>34896940
Welcome to the 'ch0n, my brother.
>>
>>34897717
It's just some roider trying to look tough, most people can't throw an actual punch for shit. He's just pushing straight forward with his arms.
>>
>>34896940
VAR.

You're not semi pro you little bitch.
>>
Sage northcutt is going to get the belt.
And it won't take too long.
He's 19.
Won 77 world karate championships.
And was 5-0 before his first UFC fight, which he dominated.
This kid is ganna fuck shit up in his weightclass.
>>
>>34896940
Sage doesn't roid, he's in the UFC, he gets tested monthly.
Kid's just a freak of nature.
>>
>>34899812
You'd be surprised how many people either get away with it or get caught red handed and have no punishment in the UFC
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>34896940
hate to break it ya...no such thing as semi pro mma...your either pro or am...you either get paid or you dont....status is a big deal when it comes to licensing in certain states you sir are a liar
>>
>>34896940
test
>>
>>34899812

>monthly

Kek. There are steroids that will be out of your system and undetectable less than 24 hours after you take them. There are also steroids and other PEDS that are not detectable with current tests.

If an athlete (or more likely, their coach) knows what they're doing and has the money, there is no feasible way to effectively test for PEDS.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.