[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone face the problem of having their boobs get in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 540x675
Does anyone face the problem of having their boobs get in the way of working out, and like hurt a lot after wearing any kind of bra.

I'm really wanting to be a fit female. I'm 5'3" 180 pound 23 year old woman who's getting into cardio and healthy eating but having a hard time starting because of low energy. I have four days free to work out, should I be working out more? I do about an hour of running and 30 mins of other cardio. I try to lift when I'm not too tired. But I'm tending to skip the gym , more and more after a week of working out. I also started at 160 and started gaining weight for some reason.
>>
>>34896499
Running on a treadmill won't do anything for you
Your diet affects nearly 90% of your weight loss. Cut out and soda, candy, take out, and high sugar foods from your diet. Cream also contains a high amount of calories and fat.
4 days is good, but 5 days is better, but you have to make sure you're working out enough.
Get a sports bra, it's only natural that larger boobs are going to be a bitch in normal bras while running.

What's this other cardio you speak of?
>>
LOL 160 ->180
Lay off the fucking halloween candy
>>
>>34896499
Holy shit, I'm a 5'8" woman, same weight, and I know I'm already chubby. Stay dedicated to your routine, jesus. Don't gimp out, you fuck.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Jumping jacks, sit ups, squats, mountain climbers, burpees, pull ups, planking, I started with 15 and build up 5 every other day to try to build up my strength. But like I said I do tend to give up and start over.
>>
>>34896570
Always push yourself to find your max output.
Don't even bother coming here if you're not going to dedicate yourself.
If you're unhappy, change yourself. Quit complaining about how lazy your are.
>>
Sheesh, start counting calories. You're already pretty fat, you shouldn't be getting fatter.
>>
>>34896499
Eat less food

Get the MyFitness Pal app
>>
I mostly fill up with veggies sometimes well cooked rice and eat about a palm sized piece of meat. Lean meats too like fish and chicken & I'm not a fan of candy. I also recently stopped taking in too much dairy. But alright, I'll keep working at it and like come back when I can update you with improvements.
>>
>>34896642
Woah, rice is a nono.
Don't eat rice. And don't over dress your salads or whatever. In fact, try to use as little dressing as possible. They are very fatty.
>>
I did not know that about rice, any other foods I should keep away from? Besides the obvious that is junk food and sugars.
>>
>>34896665
Fruit juice and pasta is bayd mkay.

DONT EAT THE BREAD

You're gonna make it bby gurl
>>
>>34896654
>>34896665

>rice is a nono

ffs, it's just calories - like everything else. Including dressing, btw. If you need to put an extra 30 cals of olive oil and vinegar on your salad it makes a boring meal more palatable

this black and white crap is what makes people give up on "diets"
>>
File: 1445282338814.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445282338814.webm
3 MB, 640x480
I have this issue too, I wear a really tight sports bra crop top thing to minimise bouncing, Berlei does some really good although kind of expensive ones.Some general advice; eat more protein; it keeps you feeling fuller for longer, limit your fat each day,don't buy products that say things like reduced fat or anything because generally they're shitty in another way, work hard, don't think that because you just worked out you can eat like a fucking hippo, don't give up and overestimate the macros of foods until you're more practiced at reading any understanding them and your body. In regards to skipping workouts and feeling low energy, just force yourself to get in there and work. It's chellenging but basically everyone who's made it can do it, it's about knowing you have to do this and just getting the job done. You can make it if you put in effort.
>>
File: 1289470168420.jpg (19 KB, 326x337) Image search: [Google]
1289470168420.jpg
19 KB, 326x337
>>34896499
>I also started at 160 and started gaining weight for some reason.
>>
>>34896499
>5'3" 180 lbs
Stay away from London.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.