[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America Is Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Your argument is invalid.jpg (46 KB, 496x482) Image search: [Google]
Your argument is invalid.jpg
46 KB, 496x482
>come to /fit/
>"read the sticky"
>no problem
>sticky is written in moon runes
>there are no conversions to the superior Metric, in brackets
>somebody actually took the time to write this
>somebody actually believes that this sticky is to be taken seriously, despite having been too lazy to include Metric conversions in brackets
>mfw I sip a gill of water while reading this puerile drivel
>mfw I'll run a furlong afterwards
>mfw I give precisely one drachm of a shit about Ameritards and their utter fucking stupidity
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about America you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying shit about America over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: MUST CONTAIN RAGE.png (903 KB, 1500x1545) Image search: [Google]
MUST CONTAIN RAGE.png
903 KB, 1500x1545
>>34895960

I don’t give a fuck who you are, or where you live. You can count on me to be there, to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert, look like a fucking back-massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

I’ll fucking show up at your place when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple and you’ll have a fucking heart attack.

You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room, is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, you'll wonder what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery and when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home, I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.

I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too-late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself, you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to Hell. Population: YOU.
>>
>>34895934
Pay denbts
>>
>>34895934
Wow, i'm from Canada and still see how fucking butthurt yuropoors actually are. Out here, nobody even mentions you - you don't matter, but over there it's all crybabys - fuck outta here. If you can't figure it out you're retarded.
>>
'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>34895934
Lmao imperial really does have some weird ass words for their measurements
>how much does that car weigh?
>1400 slugs.
>what
>>
File: AC5FRSP.png (175 KB, 302x297) Image search: [Google]
AC5FRSP.png
175 KB, 302x297
how many scoops though anon?
>>
>>34895964
Careful mate. I'll cum in your asshole if you talk dirty like that.
>>
File: James.jpg (98 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
98 KB, 846x846
>>34896007

Listen up, buddy. You think me spoiling a game for you is "edgy"? You don't even know the fucking HALF of it. I've been at this game since you were but a thought in your daddy's balls, champ.

Remember that film The Sixth Sense, in 1998? Probably before you were even born, you little pipsqueak. Somebody revealed to me about two weeks before its official U.S. cinema release, the twist ending.

You know what I did? I didn't sit there and whine like a snotty little shit. I took it one-further. I went to about 10,000 (yes, that's FOUR ZEROES) English-speaking internet chatrooms (remember those? No, you probably don't, all you've ever known is this place for a few months and that shithole Reddit) and spoilered that motherfucker for tens, if not HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

"Bruce Willis was dead in The Sixth Sense, the entire time."

You think your reply upsets me? Bitch, you aren't even in the same fucking GAME as I am. Step up to the plate with the big boys, son. It's much sunnier up here.
>>
>>34895934

Are yuropoors reall so lazy that they can't do a simple conversion? Do they seriously think that they should be catered to? Do you want me to wipe your ass too? Never mind. Don't answer that. I bet you'd like that faggot.
>>
>I don't give a shit about dumb Amercians
>so I took the time to get massively butthurt and make this thread
Go to bed, François.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.