[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons, my chest is a piece of shit. I'm actually cutting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 965de_ORIG-front_chest.jpg (610 KB, 1024x873) Image search: [Google]
965de_ORIG-front_chest.jpg
610 KB, 1024x873
Hey anons, my chest is a piece of shit. I'm actually cutting, what can I do to improve? Arms, backs. legs, delts... everything ok, but the fucking chest just dont improve. Pic unrelated,
>>
>>34895829
Hello, body dysmorphia.

Not sure if bait. Your chest is fine, probably your best body part, or in that pic at least.
>>
TAN
A
N
>>
your entire body is a piece of shit

die, get reborn, and pray for better genetix
>>
File: IMG_20141218_220308.jpg (190 KB, 1079x1079) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141218_220308.jpg
190 KB, 1079x1079
Shit, switched the fucking field and tripcoded. Anyway, the pic is unrelated bro. This is my chest.
>>
>>34895829
weak....everything
>>
Place your thumb on your chest completely vertical. All fingers pointed up
Push hand out to side of body parallel with your shoulders as far you can. Keep motion parallel to your shoulders. Kinda like side tri rise
Add just a little up angle as your hand moves out.
As you reach maximum reach you should feel top of chest being activated.

Do this with a cable unit add Weight

Theres one for you.
>>
>>34895956
>reload animation dancing
>while attached to a cable unit
>>
>>34895829
Work on form. Full range of motion is important. Make sure you feel that squeez when you bench. Bar should hit chest. Also try to do lots of dumbells, better range of motion. Also, flys, plenty of flys. If you dont feel a chest pump, you are doing something wrong
>>
Pause bench or spoto press
Worked for me
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 480x480
>>34895829
You think yours is shit?

Try being serrated. Me.
>>
>>34895878
ladies and gentlemen this is what happens when mental illness meets 4chan
>>
>>34895868
>tan
>november

yeah okay "mike"
>>
>>34895878
dude what happened. you used to be a top bloke...
>>
>>34897308
Looks good and full. Nice upper muscle
>>
>>34897661
he became the bottom bloke
>>
>>34895829
In terms of development, your chest isn't really behind. Your delts are small, your lats are small, mediocre traps, small waist and small forearms. Biceps look ok though, from this angle.

Stop wanting instant gratification and acknowledge the fact that you're gonna be DYEL for another year or possibly two before filling out.
This is not advice I'd give out to anyone, but you should pack on some bf% to rid yourself of your delusions. Just because you have muscle definition doesn't mean you look inherently good.

Tl;dr Keep lifting and shut the fuck up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.