[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Shaker Bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 61LUNaMmgaL._SL1250_.jpg (101 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
61LUNaMmgaL._SL1250_.jpg
101 KB, 1250x1250
What is the best shaker bottle?
>>
Literally any shaker bottle. Unless you use shitty powder (which I totally understand because I'm a poorfag) you don't need the blender things.
>>
>>34895307
Thank you. Mine broke today. :(
>>
>>34895307

>shaker bottle

enjoy looking like a manbaby and sucking down bpa
>>
>>34895307
I got a blender bottle years ago and it has since broken because I dropped it, but I threw the whisk ball into a nalgene and it's pretty sweet.
>>
Blender ball works best in my experience. Those top grates are pretty close to useless unless you have protein made for taste instead of nutrition.
>>
>>34895307
>buying into the shaker bottle meme
Jesus fuck you guys are retarded. You don't need a blender ball. I use a goddamn quart Mason jar. You can actually use a fucking glass and stir it in like its fucking ovaltine.
>>
>being over the age of 2
>drinking out of a sippy cup
>>
>>34895307
use this in public and await the armed police response
>>
>>34895542

They are BPA free mostly
>>
Hey op I have that same shaker, get ride of the fence piece, but overall great I've dropped it numerous times. Not even a scratch. 10/10 don't get annoying blender maracas bottle
>>
I just use a normal water bottle with non shitty whey. Just shake it a few times
>>
>>34895307
>visit supplement shop
>get free shaker
>visit gym shop
>get free shaker
>visit anything health and fitness related
>get free shaker

I have like a million now. Who the fuck actually buys these things?
>>
>>34897102
Honestly.
Got literally 10 free shaker cups for buying GNC brand whey.
>inb4 hurr durr GNC brand anything
>>
File: images-4.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>year of our lord 2010+5
>not taking your lifesack to the gym

Shiggy diggy doo
>>
Blender bottle classic is the best. What is up with these guys crying and excusing because they don't think they can spend $5.00?
>>
>>34895307
The one where the powder dissolves completely
>>
I bought a shaker bottle from GNC and the cap fell off the bottle after a couple weeks, so there's a brand to avoid.
>>
>>34897618
You have to twist the cap back on breh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.