[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing body fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 539x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 539x872
Alright /fit/. This is my first time on here and I need to lose around 70-80lbs by May or June. I'm 5'10 and 270ish and got a hot girlfriend 2 weeks ago and don't want to look like a fat shit any longer. I'm all ears
>>
To lose a pound of fat, you need a 3500 calorie deficit. Do with this info what you will. I say it isnt possible do it without developing an eating disorder but if you have the willpower.
>>
someone explain the picture to me
>>
use calculator on the sticky to find the calories it takes to maintain your weight

-500 to that number

thats one pound a week
>>
You would also need to lose about 3 pounds per week to hit the may deadline. Possible but hard to do and not the healthiest amount of weight to lose in a week. But with the right diet you can hit your macros and micros but you'll also need a ton of cardio and a solid weight training plan.
>>
File: 1436578344289.png (18 KB, 673x156) Image search: [Google]
1436578344289.png
18 KB, 673x156
>>
start with ALOT of low impact cardio. just remember dont hurt yourself and dond give up.

Come back in a week
>>
>>34894836

someone is ruining some expensive sneakers
>>
>>34894836
Sneakers are from the movie back to the future and are being ruined by being dipped in black paint.
>>
>>34894836
Some idiot ruining a pair of 5-7k sneakers
>>
>work out your TDEE
>-10 to 20%
>light weights 3 times a week and do cardio erryday
>fork putdowns x F
>stop drinking beer
>count calories in MFP
>celery
>black cofee
JUST
>>
>>34894861
The hilarious thing is that the woman pictured in that picture is on gear
And women don't want to look like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.