[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /scarredforlife/ here? >tfw after 6 months no amount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 463624626245.jpg (34 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
463624626245.jpg
34 KB, 480x477
Who else /scarredforlife/ here?

>tfw after 6 months no amount of lifting has taken away the pain of getting cheated on
>tfw you constantly tell yourself you're improving yourself in every way to forget the pain but in reality you don't know what you're even doing

/fit/ what do you do besides lifting? where do you get your mind gains from?
>>
>>34893923
>it's been 6 months
>scarred for life
nigga get the fuck up
>>
File: jxfB1jR.png (289 KB, 637x360) Image search: [Google]
jxfB1jR.png
289 KB, 637x360
>tfw you come to /fit/ to laugh at all the fags posting in feels thread
>tfw you make a thread like this every once in a while yourself because of denial
>>
Fucking pussy
>>
>>34893928

I got over her within 3 months (atleast I thought I did) but then I thought it's a good idea to contact her... Worst mistake I've made
>>
>>34893963
You deserve to be miserable you fucking faggot. Now get the fuck off the board with your sadness.
>>
>>34893980

Why do I deserve it?
>>
>>34893963

c u c k
u
c
k
>>
>>34893963
let me guess, when she cheated on you you made to sure to make a big deal out of it in front of her and you insisted on letting her know that you felt really hurt
>>
I have oneitis really bad too.
>>
>Lift monday through friday
>get shitfaced drunk out of loneliness friday night thru sunday
>repeat

been making no gainz but maintaining the size and strength I had. I need some friends
>>
>>34893997

I made a big deal out of it, but I didn't show her how I feel. She remembers it that way - I laughed at her and didn't give two fucks about her. But I felt dead inside.
>>
File: plsdon'tcry.jpg (82 KB, 1237x657) Image search: [Google]
plsdon'tcry.jpg
82 KB, 1237x657
Was a loser in high school then a cheerleader for some fucking reason started talking to me. She apparently liked me and we started dating. I was popular because of her but always felt like an outsider to her..she was your typical 8/10 bubbly cheerleader.

Somehow we get to college still together and live together at apt in different city. Propose she says yes. Out of the blue she starts fighting with me constantly always angry and always for little things. I come back home one day from school (9am-5pm) and everything she had here was gone...only a note left 'Went back home."

Parents didn't let me contact her at all, nothing saying she didn't want to see me. We kept in contact through text for a long time.

Finally she lets me see her but she's in hospital. She has muscle dystrophy. Last thing she said to me was I was and always will be an asshole.

Something broke inside me seeing her like that. I can't cry in front of people so I was legit laughing my ass of in my car outside. That night was the last night I cried hard.

I still haven't gotten over her and it's been 5 yrs. She's the only reason I lift.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 246x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 246x307
>>34894105
See i can understand op since it hasn't been a long time. But come on man 5 years and your still crying baka tbhf
>>
>Getting monogamous with anyone
>Ever
Found your problem senpai.

So many guys fall victim to this stupidity it's not even funny. It's so easy to avoid. Just don't promise monogamy. Okay yeah, other guys might fuck her, but YOU get to fuck as many other girls as you want. And you can never be cheated on because it's not even possible. And breakups are far less painful because whatever she does, you've got other sources of sex.

Learn from your mistake and kill the jealousy.
>>
>>34893923

You won't forget the pain but in time you won't care.
It will simultaneously exist and not matter.

But everyone is right, get the fuck up and move on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.