[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick Pinata makes a video telling people that talk shit to c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
Rick Pinata makes a video telling people that talk shit to come face to face and say it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCbR843Z_zE

Big crazy guy confronts him and he gets scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y
>>
>>34893754
I know it's bait and Rich Piana is still a doofus but I would hardly call that scared. He was just humoring the guy.
>>
>>34893754
>so your on a bulk now, eh?
>>
rich goes back to his 20 year old wife with big tits and fucks her on his king size bed in one of his mansions and makes money and works

while that guy goes up to someone other guy and tries to fight him

hmm. who is the fuck head

clearly its op
>>
>>34893754
Stop shilling your videos dude. You're fat disgusting and sad.
>>
File: 984469.jpg (11 KB, 255x336) Image search: [Google]
984469.jpg
11 KB, 255x336
Wait I only took 2 skoops how many was I supposed to
>>
>>34893754
That prophet muscle guy is fucking retarded. These body builders are not going to jeopardize sponsorships and their ability to train, just put half regarded guy in his place. He also preaches faith in God and all that bullshit, but then goes out and picks fights? His videos are cringe worthy.
>>
>>34893754
fuck you and your little dog too
>>
>>34893754
Claims natty WTF!?
>>
>>34893754
Actually mad respect for rich here, he handled it really well
>>
>>34893754
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y
17 minutes? Dude. No.
Watched the first 1:30, this guy came out acting like he was being friends with Rich and then
>yo let's fight dawg
That's not how you get a grown man to fight. You insult him, antagonize him for days, say shit about his family and then he'll be more than happy to fight. Rich isn't going to risk going to jail for a streetfight with some faggot raghead nobody coming out of nowhere acting like a tweaker get real.
>>
>>34893754
This is why MMA fags are beyond retarded. They see someone bigger than them and feel threatened. Jesus christ when will people understand that lifting weights does != fighting ability
>>
don't make fun of my natty king
>>
shittiest filming ever. this is like some nigger off worldstar filmed this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.