[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 14433817935841212.jpg (287 KB, 1380x1024) Image search: [Google]
14433817935841212.jpg
287 KB, 1380x1024
http://pastebin.com/mhMxV0dA

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
Lets start keeping these threads clean, stop the fucking shilling and sources stop badmouthing eachother
>>
whats better 40 days at a low dose or a 2 week high dose blast
>>
>>34893677
Low dose. High blast is liable to kill you, especially if it's your first cycle.
>>
How long does it take for Iggy to answer emails?
>>
>>34893711
what does "high blast" mean? 1g+?
>>
Tfw can't find any sources so I'm just going to buy some off the deep web for 2 dollars a pill. Fuck.
>>
Woke up with an rash on my arm. Took benadryl and it's gone. Should I stop my cycle and continue to use benadryl for 3 weeks? Or should I continue
>>
>>34894259
Read the pastebin
>>
>>34893677
40 days at a high dose.

Just run the DNP until you reach your goal .

>>34893774
Usually the same day he'll get back to you.

>>34894241
IMO I'd say you are reaching with 600mg+ powder / 750mg+ crystal

Most people can't handle that and feel like utter shit.
>>
>>34894517
i'm on 750mg right now i think i'm going to have to either stop or skip a dose to lower my concentration and use a lower dose... i can't function at all

250 i was fully normal, 500 i was so-so, 750 i am fucked up.
>>
>>34894947
I feel ya. Had to develop a tolerance to sides in order to function at that high of a dose.

So for me, at 645mg powder, I feel normal.

430mg, am I even on anything?

860mg is when lethargy kicks my ass and I can't get things done. Need to function for school and work.
>>
Is magician still selling?

Trying to get some
>>
>>34895327
fuck you nigger

read the fucking threads

he has a website for this shit
>>
is the Chick-fil-A grilled chicken cool wrap any good?

Or am I just eating a fucking salad in a wrap being the most expensive item on the menu.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-13+at+08.13.01).png (65 KB, 1096x845) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-13+at+08.13.01).png
65 KB, 1096x845
Someone put me in the pastebin next time :)
>>
>>34896817
this faggot scammed me
>>
>>34896875
Well I'm certain I did not but just in case feel free to provide evidence
>>
>>34896875
>>34896883
Getting heated over here
>>
>>34896888
Not really, I know he can't provide evidence simply because I didn't scam him, simple as that
>>
Anyone have before and after pics of the last day they took DNP for their cycle, and then a pic from week later, after all the water is gone and you're not glycogen depleted?
>>
DNP couldn't cause septicemia could it?
>>
>>34896817
new sources dont go in the pastebin straight away too many scammers recently
>>
>>34896968
Look through the archive. Most people won't want to show DNP progress pics because they pretend they cut natty in current body threads.
I know I do.
>>
>>34897517
No.
>>
>>34894404
Those are hives, I had something like 15-20 break outs over the course of my 1st cycle. Maybe a few more. It's just a histamine build up in your blood and skin.

They might change in size, color and firmness (to that of less noticeable, raised welts) and spread over areas of your body in subsequent break outs: neck, chest, thighs, legs, ankles. I even experienced a few minimal breaks outs on my forehead and scalp.

The areas were itchy, but that and the visible symptoms always disappeared for me in 1-2 hrs. The more breakouts you experience, the more accustomed you'll become and you should itch less intensely over time. The less surface damage you do scratching = less noticeable discoloration of the hives/welts. I took 2 benadryl every night as if it were a vitamin and breakouts became much less severe. It's a superficial side that can be minimized. Just hunker down.
>>
>>34897974
i know a shit load of people that are on DNP that are claiming to be natty
>>
>>34898413

Wait, what?

Since when do you cash in your nature card for Dnp?
>>
>>34898587

You're using a quasi-legal drug to strip away half a pound of fat a day. How is that natty?
>>
>>34898662
quasi-modo style
>>
>>34898662

Because its leanz not gainz brah
>>
I've been doing some calculations, and it seems like if you just slashed your diet, you would lose over half what you would if you were also on DNP. So it is worth it? Here, look at a spreadsheet:
[URL=http://www.mediafire.com/view/6k1z2yro5kahv4t/DNP.xlsx]http://www.mediafire.com/view/6k1z2yro5kahv4t/DNP.xlsx[/URL]
Is there anything egregiously wrong with it?
>>
>>34896755
It was disappointing.
>>
Can't seem to find a source to email me back.

US
bitcoins
fairly cheap

Email pls
>>
>>34899641
>fairly cheap
Stop eating so much that's cheap
>>
>>34899543
Thanks homie. I know this thread is full of chick-fil-a lovers.
>>
>>34899827
Ayy
>>
>>34899517
Oh Nick. Classic Nick.
>>
Day 4 @500Mgs (I front loaded with 750mgs). Source, dinitro.

Maybe it is like a placebo effect, but it feels like if this DNP was more potent. It takes time for DNP to accumulate in your body and to feel the effects, but from day 1 or 2 I already felt the heat.

So far, I feel slightly lethargic and heat is very moderate, too. I'll try with this cycle as long as I can, my target is 20lbs.
>>
>>34900124
I felt the heat the first day as well when I popped 4 caps
>>
>>34899641
There's a ton of sources on the pastebin, iggy, maserati, dinitros pick one
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.