[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you wear at the gym and if you wear compression pants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1001525-001?wid=1096&hei=724.jpg (34 KB, 1096x724) Image search: [Google]
1001525-001?wid=1096&hei=724.jpg
34 KB, 1096x724
What do you wear at the gym and if you wear compression pants do you wear underwear under them so you don't get that stank sweaty ball smell on them?
>>
File: 1447264217487.jpg (38 KB, 445x566) Image search: [Google]
1447264217487.jpg
38 KB, 445x566
lol wtf what kind of fucktard wears them commando?
and that picture has man's dyel forearm but he has no dick wtf
>>
>>34891024
Wearing something under them may make your balls feel on fire?
>>
I like compression pants but you have ti wear something over them. They make the outline of your benis very clear, you may aswell be walking around with the thing hanging out.
>>
File: gym attire.jpg (213 KB, 513x1300) Image search: [Google]
gym attire.jpg
213 KB, 513x1300
>not wearing tight pink shirts
>not wearing slim fit jeans
>not wearing basketball shoes
>not having a "just fuck me up" hairstyle
>not bringing your bros and just sitting on the bench with your phone and chatting for 5 minutes between sets

It's like you're just going to the gym for the sole purpose of bettering yourself by lifting weights on your own and not bothering other people or something breh.
>>
>>34891396
Everyone at my gym just wears them with nothing over them.
>>
>>34891024
If they are made to be worn sans underwear then wear them that way simple really.
>>
I wear them on squat/cj day. With tight underpants.
>>
I wear an Adidas track suit so when I squat I can pretend I am Russian hoodlum
>>
>>34893034

Are they? I am never sure if you're supposed to wear underwear with them
>>
>>34893091
Some are some are not.
>>
>>34893055
мoй ниггep
>>
>>34891007
If you don't wear compression underwear under compression pants, your dick would be clearly imprinted and people would get a nice view of your anus every time you squatted or deadlifted.

So yes, I wear compression underwear under compression pants
>>
>>34893091
Compression pants are the underlayer.
>>
File: ass window.png (271 KB, 369x605) Image search: [Google]
ass window.png
271 KB, 369x605
>>34893265
>not wanting others to see your anus
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 226x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 226x259
>>34891007
I wear nike combat shorts under my compression. Keep pants cleaner. Bare ass is risky tbhfam
>>
>>34891007
I just got compression pants in the mail the other day and I only wear them when I do legs. Sometimes I wear shorts over them (i.e. basketball players) and sometimes I wear them under my jogger sweat shorts.

When I'm not wearing compression pants I wear running shorts. As far as what I wear on top it's either a shirt or a tank top.

For shoes I lift in vans, but I need to invest in some converse.
>>
>>34893409
you mean invest in some meme lifting shoes you mong
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.