[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been hit on by a girl at the gym? Have you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 003.jpg (282 KB, 976x1400) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
282 KB, 976x1400
Have you ever been hit on by a girl at the gym? Have you ever hit on a girl at the gym?
>>
File: 1446868382089.jpg (204 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446868382089.jpg
204 KB, 1200x1000
Maybe, I'm an oblivious dip shit.

No.
>>
>>34890753
gonna need a source on that comic.

on topic, no cause im a dyel skelly
>>
Yes.
But I'm an introvert and I didn't know how to follow up so it went nowhere
>>
Once.
It was a giant amazon type of girl. But not cute at all.
Like the type of girl that's good in basketball.

Never talked to her after that.
>>
File: gig.jpg (13 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
gig.jpg
13 KB, 240x360
>>34890753
Some chubbyfat arabic chick with an ugly face tried talking to me a couple of times.

Seeking contact by being close and asking bullshit.

She had very nice eyes and the voice of an angel. My feels were confused.

Thought about fucking her with my eyes closed hearing that angelic moan, but that ugly face/body.
>>
I'm the girl hitting on other girls at the gym.
>>
Best that's happened to me was being graciously complimented.

A couple of weeks ago I was low bar squatting in a rack next to this cute Filipino looking grill. As I was racking the weights after my last set, she waved at me (I had my headphones on), and commented on how good my form was. She said she was watching several of my sets which I don't think anyone's ever admitted to me, much less a stranger grill. I was working my way up to a set of 315 for 3, but at a commercial gym (LA Fitness) I guess that's a lot with good form.

Anyway, we talked a little bit about powerlifting, she went to another area, I finished my workout, and have only seen her a couple times since.
>>
File: Donttouchme.gif (863 KB, 435x360) Image search: [Google]
Donttouchme.gif
863 KB, 435x360
>>34890753
1) Yes, many times. But I'm a socially awkward penguin sort, so I rather disliked it.
2) No. Fuck no.
>>
File: discusting.jpg (24 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
discusting.jpg
24 KB, 404x404
>>34895595

>Craigslist
>>
>>34890753
Yes, I turned most of them down. But when a man needs to bust a nut and she's fine. Things happen.

No, I'm a dick and like watching them squirm and try to get me to make the first move.
That i'm at heart a shy overly romantic bitch of a nigga who's looking for mrs right
>>
>>34892482
Google, Jesus Christ. It's pretty disappointing IMO.
>>
>>34893570
You sound like a nasty person.
>>
>>34895820
>>
>>34895820
Delusional: The post
>>
>>34896002
Yeah. I guess you're right.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.