[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here kefirs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Kefir.png (468 KB, 1250x833) Image search: [Google]
Kefir.png
468 KB, 1250x833
Alright Fitizens, Who among you is based and regularly consumes the eastern european nectar of the gods: Kefir?

Pros:

1 Cup = 100 calories, 10g Protonz
Calcium: 20% of the RDA.
Phosphorus: 20% of the RDA.
Vitamin B12: 14% of the RDA.
Riboflavin (B2): 19% of the RDA.
Magnesium: 5% of the RDA.
A decent amount of vitamin D.

Massive amount of beneficial Pre-biotics

Better lactose digestion then milk

Cons: Kinda tastes like sour yogurt on its own... thats all

http://authoritynutrition.com/9-health-benefits-of-kefir/

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/12/kefir-benefits_n_3914818.html
>>
One friend gave me a kefir seed an it's been a while since I got them and daily drink it but one thing that seems weird is that the seed doesn't grow or anything.
>>
>>34889199

Its more of a "bacterial culture" then a seed that grows... you can get the culture to multiply just google recommendations
>>
Is OP Latvian?
>>
File: blamecanada.jpg (209 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blamecanada.jpg
209 KB, 480x360
>>34889432

Nope, canadian
>>
Kefir is delicious. I've been drinking it since childhood.
>>
File: 8draY70.png (499 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
8draY70.png
499 KB, 960x720
I do.
>>
I'm terribly interested in it. I was thinking that I would start buying it once I'm cutting again, just 4 weeks left on my bulk and all.
>>
Where can I find this ?
>>
I had a bunch of kefir seeds and made kefir erry day for a few months, then I got tired because it's a pain in the ass.
It's good shit tho OP, keep eating it.
>>
>>34889432
He's a dirty kaffir, that's for sure.
>>
File: 12yrsaslav.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
12yrsaslav.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
>>34893240

Most health food stores seem to sell it, more and more grocery stores also seem to carry it, look in the dairy section or the "natural health" section if you store has one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.