[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 inch arms >visible abs >strong as fuck >smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: alphamale.png (427 KB, 550x484) Image search: [Google]
alphamale.png
427 KB, 550x484
>18 inch arms
>visible abs
>strong as fuck
>smoking hot gf
>successful youtube entrepreneur

/fit/ do you even lift?
>>
why he look so fat and unaesthetic ?
>>
>>34888601
Nah brah, you just have body dismorphia. You see a therapist brah
>>
>>34888620
bra, bra!
No seriously, he looks like shit
>>
>>34888572
>smoking hot gf
Maybe by hightest(fat fetish) standards
>>
>>34888601
you can't outlift dyel genetics
>>
When will we be septupled
>>
>>34888601
He's 25% bodyfat at least, that's why he's unaesthetic and fat
>>
>>34888678
I can confirm that no.
>>
>>34888800
He's not DYEL, he'd only be 180 lbs if he actually cut down to 12% bodyfat however.
Fucker has never been lean, it's pathetic, it's piss.
>>
>>34888800
genetics isn't a relevant excuse when you juice.
>>
I dont know how any of you tools can stand listening to him.
>>
If Blaha cut, he would look like a broader shouldered and more muscular version of Nick Wright and Candito.
Blaha has more muscle and is he same height but had MUCH more fat.
>>
I will resist. I will not dive into the origin of this meme man. I've already gone off the deep end with jack Scalfani. Who cu/CK/ here?
>>
>green beard
why
>>
>>34888572
18 inch arms? Who? Not the guy in that picture.
>>
>>34890299
His arms are 16" but he puts slack in the tape and calls it 18"

There's a video where he does this
>>
>>34888572
What are his lifting stats?
>>
>>34890350
Something like 400/500/600 lbs in competition. He was a little bigger then.

He did 425x10 deadlift recently, at around 220 lbs body weight. 5'8"-5'9" height I believe
>>
>>34890032

We are one brother cu/ck/. Me and my gf copy recipes from Jack's show, make them better, and then send in pics subtley mocking him
>>
>>34888572
>S&W M&P
vomit.jpg
>>
>>34890482

I pulled 420lbs for 5 reps @ 220 yesterday and I'm still doing starting strength and adding 5lbs every week. I'm not on steroids either. Blaha has been training for years and is on 250ml of test per week. Plus I'm like 7 inches taller than him. He has terrible genetics for athleticism.
>>
>>34890897
Yeah or he doesn't push himself.
I think he's a pussy who doesn't try.
He could at least drop 2 weight classes and maintain strength.

I deadlift 420 for 1 rep at 5'8" 140 lbs
>>
>>34890927

Bro, he's a bad ass that worked as a mercenary in the middle east and did mash and grabs. Didn't you know?
>>
>>34891014
I know he's done some commendable things, but he's terrible at dieting and clearly has little willpower as far as bodybuilding is concerned.

If he wants his channel to blow up, he's gonna have to cut to 10% and put out better content
>>
>>34891062

I was being sarcastic. I think he's a complete fantasist.
>>
dude has some tiny ass arms
>>
File: 1447189174898.jpg (81 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1447189174898.jpg
81 KB, 524x468
he looks like he played a try hard arms warrior in wow

what a fat ass
>>
>>34891162
Kek!
This is also like the 3rd cut he has failed since early 2014
>>
>>34888572
>lives in Texas
>still a huge kek when it comes to blacks (yes there are good ones, but come on man)
>so much e-statting about "muh past, muh daddy" that he may as well just reply to this with the navy seal pasta

Gotta love his calling out the fake-natties though.
>>
Anyone got a pic of his gf?
>>
>>34892298
I call out fake natties im CBTs all the time and no one appreciates that
IE all the kids who gain 20 lbs of muscle in 5 months of SS and retain the same bodyfat percentage or less
>>
>>34892364
Every one on fit lies about their stats or how long they have lifted. I don't understand why desu
>>
>>34888572
What's with his beard.
>>
>>34888572
I thought scooby was gay.
>>
>>34890482
That's shit. And with non-IPF standards.
>>
>>34893161
The fitness industry and media has lied to them about their bodies. WORKOUT HARD LIVE RIGHT AND EAT WELL and all of that bullshit.
And them getting on gear is in their eyes them basically lying about their work ethic, and physical worth as a man.
It's the equivalent of a woman lying bout her tits being real and how many and what type of sexual partners she's had.

I honestly believe that if there isn't a true natural contest or movement fitness will be seen as a creepy as fuck subcultural thing that people just don' want to do anymore.
The fall of crossfit and rise of "true natty" is just the first step.
>>
>18 inch arms
they peaked at 17 when he measured them.
>visible abs
Yeah. a blurry 3 pack in the right lighting while flexing as had as he could.
>strong as fuck
Pete Rubish is strong as fuck, Ben Rice is strong as fuck, Latsbrah is strong as fuck. Jason is strong, but anyone who's been lifting seriously for more than 5 years could easily surpass him.
>smoking hot gf
Lol if you say so buddy.
>successful youtube entrepreneur
can't deny this. He has used the drama from his call outs and used it well to bolster his subscriber base.

I like blaha, but cmon man quit the shilling.

>34888572
>>
>>34888678
>>34889920
>>34888572
pics of his gf?
>>
>>34888572
>tfw you look like this and thought you were making progress on the cut

please kill me
>>
he thinks his arms are un-trainable but all he does are ridiculous swing curls with babby weights

seriously, WTF

and how can this guy have so many followers?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.