[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is me before 6 months. I don't believe I have made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
this is me before 6 months. I don't believe I have made any serious gains since then - weight remains the same and all my performance is the same. Idk what body fat this is. Can you give me body fat percentage on your judgement on this picture? I'd like to consider if I should continue.
>>
>>34888086
Around 28% but it's hard to say because, well, you appear to be sucking it in a little.

Keep going, anon.
>>
>>34888086
Give us a smile ya big jobby!
>>
if you should continue? Motherfucker, keep going. Fix your diet and your sleep schedule and return in 2 years. You son of a bitch. Of course you should continue. Besides, I'm seeing a lot of progress. I'm 6 months in as well and I thought I could not see a lot of progress.

You are big. You just need to cut and you will see what I'm talking bout. No need to hurry with that though. Just keep getting bigger.
>>
>>34888086
you have two choices

give up or be a champion
>>
>>34888198
I use to be 106 kilograms. Now I'm down to 79-80 kgs. I haven't had any changes in about 6 months(I've been doing this for 2.5 years)>>34888123
here is me without sucking it in
>>
>>34888205
> quit
> find your true natural limit

pick one.
>>
>>34888214
limit? you must be female
>>
>>34888220
You must be roiding.
>>
>>34888213

You're big guy. Just needs a cut and you're great!
>>
>>34888231
how much do you think I should cut per day?
>>
>>34888235
about three fiddy
>>
>>34888235
I'd avoid too harsh cut as that'll just compromise your strength and makes you feel weak as fuck. TDEE - 500 calories would be a good start.
>>
>>34888291
thank you
>>
File: 1439974307810.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439974307810.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>34888086
so much sadness in those eyes.
When youre benching next, just let the bar crush your neck, let go anon.
go to a place were you'll be happy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.