[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creatine general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
So is using creatine generally considered as cheating or not? I remember when one of my friends bought creatine a few years ago (when I didnt lift), we all thought he would become a monster, because of societys general outlook on supplements like this.
>>
>>34887881
I started taking creatine ~15 minutes before my workout, 4x a week

Pros: lifts jumped to 15-20 lbs instantly, its honestly like popeyes spinach

Cons: front edges of hairline started receding by month 2, immediately stopped taking creatine
>>
>>34888228

lmao fuck off
>>
It's found in red meats, so in short no. But if you take a lot you'll hurt your kidneys.
>>
>>34888228
Spoken like a true DYEL
>>
>>34887881
That image is fucking dumb.

I bet you think injecting testosterone is natty too don't you.
>>
>>34887881
Just take Creatine and stop being a pussy. It is natural and will make your workout worth so much more. You won't lose your hair. All it does to me is make me have a short temper but that wears off about an hour after your workout.
>>
Creatine just makes my skin dry and arm pits prone to rashes.
>>
File: creatine natty.jpg (281 KB, 1132x1376) Image search: [Google]
creatine natty.jpg
281 KB, 1132x1376
>>
>>34888228
KEK GET THE FUCK OUT, THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT
>>
>>34888623
>citation needed
>>
>>34890325
bruh i got a rash on my inner thigh / sides of my body / hips / under arms.

its not noticable really, just a few red small blotches here and there on those areas.

not itchy at all. Is that what you had?
>>
>>34887881
The Sticky says i dont need to load but the on the creatine box it says i do need to cycle it
What do i do guys
Who do i trust
>>
Is creatine even effective at all? About 6 years I tried it for about a month with literally no change. It was some knockoff brand though from GNC so I suspect I probably just got sugar pills.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
>After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).
Granted, sample size was only 20. But it's something to think about.
>>
>See scoobs video about supplements
>He says creatine is okay but doesn't give that much
>decide to only take half doze but still feel it working s little
>go on /fit/
>not natty anymore, basicaly on par with roiders according to /fit/
Just me?
>>
>>34890545
You don't have to, but you'll saturate your muscles faster if you do.

20 days of 5g creatine will put your muscles at the same saturation as running 5 days of 20g creatine. I'd load if it's not too much of an inconvenience; you'll be able to reap the benefits earlier.
>>
>>34890594
injecting whey isn't natural as well
>>
>>34890545
the ones with the vested financial interest in making you use more than you need
>>
File: 1397795528889.jpg (158 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1397795528889.jpg
158 KB, 500x500
>>34890581
>mfw creatine is legal roidz
>>
>>34890450
>>34889901
>muh nattyness

You're not fooling anybody. The reason you're not roiding is because

>'fraid
>dunno how 2 get em
>dont wanna get 2 big
>muh sides

Creatine has virtually no sides and you're comparing it to tren? Fuck off.
>>
Creatine didn't do shit for me, besides that I had to drink much more water because I was thirsty more because of it,

No real strength gains, few pounds of water weight.

What's the catch?
>>
>>34887881
>discussing the ethics of taking creatine

You don't know how gay you all truly are
>>
>>34890641
it doesn't work optimally for everyone
>>
>>34890644

What is it supposed to do? Not troll, just honestly asking.

Does you strength really increase noticeably?
>>
If creatine is OK, is someone who injects test natty, then?
>>
>>34890658
for me it generally gives you a few more reps beyond your normal point of failure. so when lifting a progressive (comfortable) about of weight, it'll feel a bit easier, almost giving the illusion of 'CREATINE IS MAKING ME STRONGER'. i think its mostly due to the endurance effects of creatine, not its 'strength giving' effect.
>>
Creatine is just placebo for most people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO0QCQF97uM&
CREATINE RAGE
>>
how much creatine is actually a good amount my bottle says to take 7.5 g total each day (serving size is 2 pills, taken 3 times a day)
>>
>>34890637
>this level of mad

Guess we know who the roider is guys
>>
>>34890637
Those are legit reasons to me.
All them side effects, not only them shrinkin balls but also organ tumors and shit.
>>
>>34890566
Nah, I felt no difference either- been on and off for a few years and don't think I will continue desu.

You guys just need to start injecting.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>34890637
>point out logical flaw in dumb image
>"hurr durr you must be some skinny punk who is too scared to do roids"
>>
>>34890703
my bag(powder) says 5g, sticky says 5g, but i don't know
>>
>>34887881
I don't know if its the creatine or I'm finally making it, but today I was able to bump up almost all of my dumbells, doing full sets more cleanly than what I was previously struggling with. I started sweating profusely too...

It was kind of frightening actually... Just finished 5 days of loading.
>>
File: notevenonce.jpg (49 KB, 720x327) Image search: [Google]
notevenonce.jpg
49 KB, 720x327
>>34887881
Daily reminder creatine will make you beat the shit out of your own mother...
>>
File: creatine-lol.jpg (30 KB, 476x218) Image search: [Google]
creatine-lol.jpg
30 KB, 476x218
>>34887881
Daily reminder creatine will make you sell your boipussy for a short high...
>>
>>34891293
Go back to your containment thread lotus.
>>
>>34891320
Wasn't birthed in a containment thread...
>>
>>34891337
You merely adopted the containment thread. I was born in it. Molded by it.
>>
>>34891363
Lol. I have a much higher post ratio outside containment threads.
>>
>>34891397
>I have a much higher shit post ratio outside containment threads.
FTFY
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.