[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lanklets Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: deathgif.gif (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
deathgif.gif
56 KB, 400x400
Started with 3kg dumbbells. 6 weeks of gym and reached 10kg. Still not much weight I know. But if you lookin at percentage increase lanklet gains be crazy. Any other struggling lanklets out there?
>>
started with 8kg, am now at 24kg after 3 months of lifting. you mirin?
>>
What lifts you talking about OP?

And breh, you can make it. I started off at 6'6" 165. Currently 6'7" 226 lbs and havent gained bodyfat since beginning.

>Feelsgoodbutnotgoalweightyet.jpeg
>>
>>34887536
You will actually start making gains the moment you start plateuing. Now you are just testing your strenght to see what you are capable of
>>
>>>>34887551
dam man
>>
>>34887569
Just basic shit(and by that i mean I cant remember) I'm just doing what the pt's told me. And well done man, I've gone from eating 2 shitty meals a day to a solid 5 healthy meals, based off what I've read, still only gained 1kg with gym 6 times a week.
>>
>>34887623
Count your calories. Keep adding until you're gaining 1 lb per week at the very least.
>>
>>34887623
How tall are you?
>>
>>34887662
6ft 70kg
>>
>>34887722
Thats not tall you fucking manlet. Come back when you've grown 6 inches
>>
>>34887722
>6ft
>lanklet
I mean you're not a manlet but not a lanklet either
>>
>>34887736
welp
>>
>>34887768
its like the best height. No manlet so guys won't laugh and girls won't be grossed and not so tall that you can still make gains fairly easily.
>5'11 here
>>
>>34887783
Maybe if you live in a country full of manlets.

If you live in a decent country you will be considered short
>>
>>34887536

Eat! EAT YOU SKELETAL FUCK!
>>
>>34887783

>5'11"
>implying you have any idea what it's like to be an acceptable height

fuck off manlet

>6'1" master race
>>
>>34887536
>dumbbells
never going to make it
>>
>>34887931
>implign dumbells can't be usefull
>>
>>34887962
they wont be useful to OP. hes only 6 weeks in and hes already started using barbells like his arms need specialized work, but dumbbells arent for you. you should be doing compound workouts, read the sticky OP
>>
>>34887536
>mesuring overal strenght with 'cep curls
>>
>>34887975
accidentally said 'barbells' when i meant to say 'dumbbells'
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.