[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm such a fucking autist. I just can't talk to girls,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: sadfrog crying.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog crying.gif
31 KB, 500x492
I'm such a fucking autist. I just can't talk to girls, I don't know what to say when I'm in a conversation with them and everything I do say goes wrong and is used against me. I've been on a recent trip to Dubai, was talking to a girl and jokingly mentioned "Yeah, I like the arab culture, especially their attitude towards women (somewhat true, I don't like seeing sluts parading their asses in leggings everywhere)". She immediately jumped on me with feminist shit, saying I feel threatened by independent women, women have no rights there, etc... and made to look like an idiot, which I was for bringing it up in the first place. I wasn't about to defend my position and make her more mad anyway. There is no fucking hope. I can get past attraction since I look somewhat healthy but I can't hold a girl's interest for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>34887177
>Yeah, I like the arab culture, especially their attitude towards women

Why would you say that
>>
>>34887183

Because I do. Because seeing women walking around in hijab is actually more pleasant to me than seeing them walk around half naked or with skintight leggings that are barely above bodypaint and being assaulted by their tits and asses everywhere I go.
>>
>>34887183
>fucking autist
>>
>>34887209
>being assaulted by their tits and asses everywhere I go

spotted the virgin
>>
>>34887209
Masha'Allah, just convert akhi and marry a virgin Muslim girl who will obey you as the leader of the relationship, none of the feminist shit. Muslim girls in the west also tend to easily want white reverts so you can't go wrong
>>
>>34887250

I'm not converting to anything since I don't believe in this shit, sand nigger history is irrelevant to me and I don't want to mutilate my dick. But I miss the modesty that was apparently destroyed by the 1960s "cultural revolution".
>>
File: cseh.png (537 KB, 586x445) Image search: [Google]
cseh.png
537 KB, 586x445
>>34887209
So basically you're an autist indeed.
>>
>>34887437

It's like annoying advertising for a product you can't get. Like having advertisers constantly harangue you outside when you know you're not going to make a purchase anyway. Just fucking annoying and it gives women power in an abusive, irrational way.
>>
>>34888639
>>34887373

who hurt you, anon?

seems like your thinking is warped and its turned you into a bitter asshole.
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>34888639
My nigga
>>
>>34890099

Life.

Rejection after rejection. Women being mean to me, avoiding me or ignoring me. A bad breakup with a former cunt girlfriend. Women waaaay below my station and who are just flat out ugly turning me down. My own mom probably, being an angry bitch that constantly screams at me, belittles me and controls me and yet expects me to "man up". There's just no escape, almost every interaction that I have that isn't a monetary or work-related transaction is suffering. I might as well go to sleep at 5 o' clock and forget about a personal life.
>>
File: 1442924100709.gif (331 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1442924100709.gif
331 KB, 500x373
>>34887437
MMMMMMOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS
>>
Cheer up fag.
You'll find your perfect Muslim virgin someday.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.