[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-fatass here fit. I've got a 100% track record with ditching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1421943152896.jpg (57 KB, 386x371) Image search: [Google]
1421943152896.jpg
57 KB, 386x371
Ex-fatass here fit. I've got a 100% track record with ditching processed sugar and fast foods, but my old bad habit of being a mindless eater/snacker still clings to my soul. What are your go-to low calorie foods to snack on without feeling guilty?

pic unrelated
>>
>>34886519
fruits

except bananas, they make me a little guilty
>>
>>34886538
because they're high cal/carb?
>>
>>34886519
>snacks

Nothing or yogurt with fruit and shit inside of it.
>>
File: 1399225841827.png (571 KB, 613x1362) Image search: [Google]
1399225841827.png
571 KB, 613x1362
I love me some salty soda crackers anon, they are legit the best. At one point it was my go to midnight snack

now that im /fit/ I replaced that nasty habit with some celery, cucumber and pickles (all have zero calories or <10k/cal). I still eat crackers on occasion but not to the point I was. Everything in moderation

I know your pain anon, it hard to quit the stuffing your face reflex that comes to being a fatass, my foods helped me and they can help you.
>>
>>34886554
maybe snacks was the wrong term, basically just food that I can eat a decent portion of that won't fuck me over. So far the only thing's I eat are fuji apples and really barebones salads, just spinach and mushrooms with a tbsp of lite dressing.

when i was fat i used to just down entire XL bags of chips and stuff throughout a few hours, still trying to break the habit
>>
>>34886556
the struggle is pretty real but i'll definitely give the cucumbers/pickles method a try. i can't do celery for some reason
>>
Carrots, I really like how crunchy they are.
And fruit ofc
>>
>>34886618
when i eat carrots, i crave ranch... i have to avoid them because i can't control myself for shit. sounds like i just need to get more fruit

now i know fruit sugar is fine in general but if i start eating a ton of fruit will the amount of sugar negatively affect me? I'm just cutting at the moment
>>
>>34886519
>What are your go-to low calorie foods to snack on without feeling guilty?
8====D O-:
>>
>>34886666
thank you mr. dub quads. i'll take the notes from all this and let the thread die off

thanks everyone
>>
>>34886624
In a way yes, but its fibre aswell. Affect you less then eating candy etc
>>
>>34886556
Thanks!
What oil would you recommend I have no knowledge of cooking food.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.