[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Bill's Wisdom.jpg (79 KB, 592x478) Image search: [Google]
Bill's Wisdom.jpg
79 KB, 592x478
Tonight I was driving home from Wendy's with literally 4,300 calories worth of shit food to eat by myself in one sitting, when my biggest motivation finally hit me.

I had to say it out loud over and over again. Background: I'm about to be 31 in a month. I completely own a two story home with no mortgage, make $29/hr working in diagnostic imaging in a hospital, have a 7inch dick that's thick as shit, panty-dropping painting/guitar skills...

and I haven't had any physical intimacy with a girl in 90 months. 71/2 years. 90. fucking. months.

Not 9. Not 19.

Not even so much as held hands/kissed. Also still virgin. I haven't wanted to put myself out there. No motivation whatsoever.

I think saying the phrase "90 fucking months" is finally doing the trick.

(of course I ate all that shit food, but tomorrow's a brand new day! I'm gonna make it, /fit/. I promise!)
>>
>>34886278
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>34886278
why even shitpost this

oh well here's your (you) and a sage
>>
I know how it feels to want to blog about something, so good on you anon, get out there and start your life anew. Good luck
>>
>lifting for girls
>>
>>34886278
Good for you op, all the best.
I'm trying to find motivation again. Just turned 30, haven't trained in 2 years because injury then just got lazy and didn't keep things up. Got model tier gf in February whilst I'm only average and starting to get fat. Need to get my fucking shit together but I keep saying I'll start tomorrow.
>>
The irony of life.

I'm 27, got no job, no education and no money. Only have mediocre and artistic skills.

I wish I had a home of my own, car, whatever. The accoutrements of someone normal and not consumed by regret and depression.

And yet I have a girlfriend who literally calls me Master or Daddy (when I let her) and does whatever I say and literally anything I order her to do. She regards herself as my 'property' and my 'slave'. I did not prompt any of this, mind you. She's a natural submissive that worships an illusion.

I'd trade it all.
>>
>>34887071
>but tomorrow's a brand new day!
Why not today?
>>34887071
>I'd trade it all.
No need to its never to late to get a good education and job.
>>
>>34887102
>>34886278
misquoted op pls understand
>>
>>34886278
>29 an hour
>get offered 31.25 an hour str8 outta college

im feeling good thanks m8
>>
File: fuglyop.jpg (65 KB, 494x493) Image search: [Google]
fuglyop.jpg
65 KB, 494x493
That's really pathetic. Are you ugly as fuck or something?
>>
>>34886278
Soo... Are you morbidly obese?
>>
>>34887371
This is the question.
>>
>>34886278
>I'm about to be 31 in a month. I completely own a two story home with no mortgage, make $29/hr working in diagnostic imaging in a hospital, have a 7inch dick that's thick as shit, panty-dropping painting/guitar skills...

You also seem to have been blessed with the tremendous gift of autism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.