[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/non here. What does /fit/ think of Ani-Tore! EX?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: ani-tore-ex.jpg (58 KB, 655x501) Image search: [Google]
ani-tore-ex.jpg
58 KB, 655x501
/a/non here. What does /fit/ think of Ani-Tore! EX?
>>
sounds pretty gay desu
>>
weeb shit for neets and those trying to disconnect themselves from reality probably. Gas the weebs IMO
>>
>>34885616
I want to protect that smile.
>>
>>34886039

Only right answer
>>
>>34885616
It fucking boggles my mind that weirdos like you exist and girls call me a fucking creep.
>>
File: 1444159079126.jpg (33 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
1444159079126.jpg
33 KB, 600x668
>>34887981
What they're really calling you is insecure.

OP doesn't even realize what he's dooing could be creepy, so he doesn't give off an air of "weird". But women can smell insecurity the instant they walk into a room and will pull out all the stops trying to avoid it.

tl;dr stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>34885616
squat bitch doesn't even ATG

dropped
>>
File: Chibi Smug.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Smug.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>34887981
>he's mad that waifu loving degenerates can be more accepted than he ever will be
>>
How do we make Japan men again?
>>
>>34888066
I was going to say you're full of shit no way i'm insecure. But you got dubs so...
>>
>>34888137
wouldn't you be mad about that?
>>
>>34888139
Undrop the nukes we c.ucked them with 70 years ago.
>>
>>34888157
I suppose so. It's funny to watch though.
>>
File: anime.jpg (33 KB, 412x464) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
33 KB, 412x464
Who here /a/ and /fit/? The more I lift, the less I give a fuck about other people's opinions.

For normies not understanding the semiironic waifu culture, its basically if you took "the bachelor" made it even sillier and gave it DUBYA DUBYA EEE SOOPAH SLAM levels of hype.

A waifu is fine, its waifu politics that gets retarded, see Asuka vs ReI.
>>
>>34888153
>I was going to say you're full of shit no way i'm insecure.
Then you're ugly or give off a socially maladjusted vibe. Other poster is wrong in this regard, OP will definitely be titled a creep unless he has bulletproof rhetoric and social skills to defend his outlandish fitness program, or he's extremely handsome. In general when girls call a guy creepy they mean that they are uncomfortable with the person's presence, most often because they interpret anything he does or says to them as unwanted sexual interest and the more negatively different you are compared to the average guy they are comfortable with, the worse it gets. It's like girls are always just waiting to reject you. That's life as a weird uglyfag, axe me how I know.
>>
File: 1382268754801.jpg (473 KB, 971x1500) Image search: [Google]
1382268754801.jpg
473 KB, 971x1500
>>34888238
This. So hard.

Waifu culture is at it's root, fucking absurd and we live in an absurd age. Not understand it is one thing, but loosing your shit because "hurrr you want to fuck animu girl what the fuck is wrong with you" is more insecure and less well adjusted then just admitting straight out you'd go balls deep in a 2d bitch.
>>
>>34888311
Also, I think the reason for this inane interpretation is because when a guy doesn't act what the girl would consider "natural" he's needy and thus wants to get in her pants. Women are stupid like that, they cannot comprehend anything that's not cookie cutter, it's automatically bad and undesirable according to them. It's why my dating advice on here always used to be that women see everything as a stereotype and the better you are at acting out all the positive traits of that stereotype the more attractive you will be to the girl. Girls hate when they can't figure you out. Don't confuse this for contradicting how girls love a guy who's "mysterious", because that's yet another stereotype which you can bring to perfection. You see how this works?
>>
File: 1328077225062.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1328077225062.gif
134 KB, 340x340
moar like ani-toire, amirite
>>
>>34888311
>>34888354

>give off a socially maladjusted vibe
I think you hit it right there.

I probably give off a vibe of desperation because im lonely as fuck and dont know any women. I dont have very many options or prospects.

I'm a good boy though, I promise.
>>
File: 1432784500327.png (1 MB, 970x937) Image search: [Google]
1432784500327.png
1 MB, 970x937
>tfw I love anime
>tfw married
>tfw lift
>tfw wife doesn't mind my waifus

Then I had kids and now I work 6 days a week. I fucked up.
>>
>>34888588
>kids

I'm sorry that no one was there to warn you before hand bro.
>>
>>34885616
looks great, it's about time pedophiles kicked the stereotype and got in shape
>>
>Pros
Nice variety of exercises, form is ok.

>Cons
It's anime.
Basically it's fanservice for virgins through "girls" attempting to workout with their weak bodies.
No advice about dieting.
No intensity.
These "girls" want to get even more anorexic for the summer and want to lose weight with 2-3 push ups and other shit when they don't diet and do cardio.
There's retarded broscience such as saying that push ups are going to make your tits bigger.
Lack of seriousness.

I'll give it 1/10 cuz they do workout a little bit.
>>
I saw the one with the squat girl, chick looked like a fucking cow and didn't even go to parallel, divebombed like a Stuka and bounced back up again like Moby Dick breaching, and didn't even use any weight. How in the shit are anyone gonna get swole and honking huge massively j00cy kwadz from that?
>>
>>34885616
Whatever gets you moving is a good thing, but at the same time, sort your life out if this is your inspiration.
>>
Is there feet
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.