[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicken tastes like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: cantcookforshit.jpg (35 KB, 638x413) Image search: [Google]
cantcookforshit.jpg
35 KB, 638x413
What are some good, cheap, low effort codiments to add to the chicken breats while on the slow cooker to make it not taste like shit? I tried with just salsa last week and it tastes like shit.
>>
>>34881915
Salt you fucking mong
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>34885466
If you're using a slow cooker, put in chicken breasts, salsa (good salsa, not that Pace shit), lime juice, chopped fresh cilantro, and taco seasoning. Cook until the chicken shreds easily.
>>
>>34885466
Glaze it with honey
>>
salt, vinegar, mustard, chili peppers
>>
>>34885466
try out some spicemixes
>>
Curry son become one with the shitskins
>>
>>34885466
Buy fresh chicken not prepackaged pre cooked shit first of all. Season your chicken with salt and pepper and garlic. I recommend frying it on the pan just because I dont know how to slow cook but i made some incredible chicken today. Look up on the internet how to marinade chicken and look at the different recipes. Improves the flavor a TON. Im a young guy, 18 so I used to suck balls at making chicken but over time you learn how to cook once you learn the steps required to actually make good tasting food. Marinade that shit and pan fry it. Get a good flavorful marinade too. You can even make your own once you figure it all out.
>>
Simple. Pound it out, put favorite rub on it with oil both sides. Put in over at 450 degrees 10 minutes per side. Serve with sauteed mushrooms and onions and you got a god tier meal.
>>
>>34885711
Don't do this unless you want your house to smell like a designated shitting street and all your neighbors to hate you. Seriously, curry ranks just below cat piss on the scale of bad smells that never go away.
>>
Chicken + salsa = Shit
Chicken + salsa + chili powder = Amazing
(also, beans, corn, onions, peppers, and tomatoes)

Seriously you can buy $.50 chili powder at the dollar store and it will transform your salsa meals
>>
File: 1445221215517.png (322 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
1445221215517.png
322 KB, 832x832
>>34885466
Brine it instead if you have time.
>>
>>34885778
I checked google, just to be sure. But still, this looks suspicous
>>
File: hu4n5j.jpg (25 KB, 429x288) Image search: [Google]
hu4n5j.jpg
25 KB, 429x288
>>34885855
>being suspicous of putting meat in salt water.

Do you not eat fish or something? You fucking mong.
>>
>>34885466
bbq sauce/ teriyaki glaze
>>
>>34885897
Brining chicken is a legit idea, why the fuck would you be sceptical about putting fucking salt on chicken?
>>
>>34885466
Salt
Garlic
Herbs
This isnt rocket science
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-10-45-57.jpg (27 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-10-45-57.jpg
27 KB, 480x361
>>34885466
No it fucking doesn't why is this shitty meme spreading. Chicken is good stop being a fussy little faggot
>mfw
>>
>>34885930
Why are you telling me this you fuck?
>>
>>34885575
This.
Protease will make it tender as fuark.
>>
>>34885466
Chicken tit is a bad choice for a slow cooker. Either take other chicken parts or use another cooking method.
>>
File: Spanishsmokedpaprika.jpg (568 KB, 1520x1240) Image search: [Google]
Spanishsmokedpaprika.jpg
568 KB, 1520x1240
>>34885466
Turmeric or cayene
Paprika if you can find the good kind
>>
My roommate apparently took the salt and olive oil to his gf's today. I ended up frying my chicken in a pan with soy sauce (figured it could make up for the salt), added some rosemary, some lemon and herb spice blend, and pepper. I'd say it turned out pretty decent, but cooking without salt kinda sucks.
>>
this shit again
>slowcooker
oven, nigger, grab some tin foil, put your breast in, salt and pepper, then add red pepper, onion, garlic powder, finely chopped tomatoes and top with a drop of oil (optional). pack it up and put it in the oven for ~40 mins (depending on the size of the breast). now you can add some basil and origano if you like it. easy as shit, your chicken is cooked in water from the tomato, no additional water needed, no nothing. thank me later, nigger.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.