[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lifting for t swift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
Alright /fit/ if you were at the gym and you saw tay tay walk in what work out would you do to impress her
>>
>>34884512
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>34884512
Front squats.

I don't care about her.
>>
>>34884512
Crabcocks
>>
Jerk offs
>>
Give her advice on her form and tell her which machines are good for certain exercises
>>
Squatz so she can see my glutes all nice
>>
>>34884512
take my dick out and slap her with it
>>
>>34884512
put my hands in my pockets and stare at the floor
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
>>34884512
Do workouts with mirrors adjacent to her so I can work out and imagine life with her crazy long legs
>>
Deadlifting is the only correct answer

Anything else is fratboy bullshit that just looks pathetic.

Actually, clean and press is pretty cool too
>>
>>34884790
y-you too
>>
Implying I'd actually care about a no-curve who's made a career singing retarded music for retarded teen girls.
>kek
>>
>>34884512
she fakes her height tho, and not just by an inch but like 3 or 4
>>
>>34884512
>implying anyone at the gym is paying actually attention to other people at the gym and not all wrapped up in themselves
>especially a celebrity
>>
>>34884512
Cum in my pants at the sight of her in work out gear
>>
File: url.jpg (32 KB, 330x550) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
32 KB, 330x550
>>34884512
Why lift 4 swift when taytay is just a maymay?
>>
I am not blacked so no way
>>
>>34884512
Cover myself in shoe polish and steal for 3 sets of 10 reps
>>
What's up with this sites obsession with Taylor Swift? Is it really that flooded by teenagers and normies now?
>>
>>34884512
anal rape 5 times to fail
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.