[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are anyone else's mums ruining their cut for them? >Spaghetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: cooking.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
cooking.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1800
Are anyone else's mums ruining their cut for them?

>Spaghetti bolognaise with loads of bread and olive oil/balsamic.
>Meat stews
>Asian chit like stir fried pork with basil and chilli, stir fried noodles, soup noodles, fried rice
>Spam
>Shitloads of rice
>fatty ass chunks of pork

Fuckkk, all I want is some grilled chicken and leafy greens. No wonder i'm not losing any weight.
>>
>>34884115
cook your own fucking meals then you sperglord.
>>
>>34884148
Fuck that man, I'm in my last year of school (18 though) aint nobody got time for that.
>>
>>34884115
my boyfriend was doing something similar to this, but then i told him "shoo shoo gains goblin" and since then he tried being my gaingel..

..for about a week then got tired of my "absurd" dieting (basically not eating ludicrous amounts of sat fats and refined carbs), so now we are at an understanding that i will prepare my own protein-based meals and he can make whatever the fuck he wants and bring leftovers to work for lunch.

its a pretty good system.

>>34884163
do you have time to eat?
then you have time to cook.
faggot.
>>
>>34884163
i cooked my own meals for 5 months straight on my last cut when i was 17. chicken breast, omelettes, oats, protein shakes, lean steaks. it's easy.
>>
>>34884176
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>Trying to cut
>Everyone at work goes out to a burger place/brewery every Friday
>Can't skip it without being a weirdo
>Can't resist call of burger and beer while there, especially watching everyone else pig out

>Eat nice dinner with parents once a week
>So much tasty steak, chicken, pasta, etc.
>Can't resist

I'm actually not doing too terribly managing around this, but it's definitely a pain in the ass sometimes.
>>
BULKING
U
L
K
I
N
G

Or just eat a bitt less each meal and increase the protein density by drinking a protein shake or two per day
>>
>>34884176
But it fuckins sucks seeing everyone else in your senpai eat good shit while you eat the lean stuff.

>>34884181
Did you do the IB doe? Didn't think so.
>>
File: doyouwanttoliveforever.jpg (38 KB, 537x421) Image search: [Google]
doyouwanttoliveforever.jpg
38 KB, 537x421
>>34884115

I wish I had someone to cook for me.
>>
>>34884222
family*
>>
>>34884222
>Did you do the lB doe? Didn't think so.

what?
>>
>>34884250
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Baccalaureate

It takes over your life.
>>
>>34884222
lol IB is a JOKE
>>
>>34884264
If you think IB is hard don't even go to uni in something other than social sciences or art kekkekeke
>>
File: GhostLego.jpg (8 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
GhostLego.jpg
8 KB, 224x300
>Quit drinking 3 months ago. Come from a long line of alcoholics back to ancestors in Scotland.
>Count calories, start lifting, lose 25 pounds.
>Fall off the wagon 1 month ago, still counting calories.
>Now 600 of my 1800 calories a day are going to whiskey.
>Feels kinda bad desu senpai, working up the motivation to try quitting again. Noob gains are drying up. Won't get any stronger until I fix my diet.
>>
>Tfw when mom died and I'll never have her unhealthy, nostalgia food again.

Fuck gains. Enjoy yo moms while you can. It really sucks when they die.
>>
I would do anything for one more of Mom's home cooked meals. Enjoy them while you can, she isn't going to be around forever.
>>
>>34884222
Ayy graduated ib last year with 33 out of 45 points. Not that good but it definately disnt take over my life, what are your HL's and what country?
>>
>>34884222
Yea with HL math
>>
>>34884293
>implying IB is a cruise
>implying struggling in ib means youre incapable of going into STEM
>Insinuating i dont have an A+ average at a good engineering school along with them giving me transfer credits

AP-lets BTFO
>>
>>34884337
Fucking nice what were your other hls and scores?
>>
I took IB and they just combined all the AP/IB science/math classes... there was like one week of material that differed and that was it.
>>
>>34884115
wait... I thought olive oil and Balsamic was good for cut... wat.
I'm lost is that why ive only lost like 17 pounds in 2 months of 2 hour a day exercise 6 days a week?
>>
>>34884307
try shrooms or edible cannabis.
actually... just try shrooms once. youll be set for like 2 months.
Nitrous is cheap too and you can get it anywhere. fucks up B12 though
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 680x1024
>>34884115
>mfw mom is a health freak
Lifes good m8, if i eat her food it usually fits my macros
>>
>>34886184
you're already losing over 2 lbs of fat a week you filthy excuse for a human being, how is that not enough
>>
>>34884115
As an italian guy I fail to see how to combine spaghetti with ragù and bread with olive oil and vinegar. Pls explain.
>>
>>34884115
Lol spam
>>
>>34884176
You sound insufferable.
>>
>>34886254
filthy excuse for a human being. what? how am I that? I was just asking if olive oil or balsalmic were bad
>>
File: malasadas.jpg (89 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
malasadas.jpg
89 KB, 640x427
>>34884329
My mom used to regularly cook plenty of unhealthy shit and let us eat as much as we wanted. Now that she's gone, I'm able to cook my own food and I'm almost down to a decent weight for the first time in my life. As edgy as it sounds, I don't miss her.
>>
>>34886597
>As edgy as it sounds, I don't miss her.
>She hears this from the other side, and gives you cancer.
>>
>>34884115
nice first world problems
my mom just bought groceries for the first time in 6 weeks two days ago
we are already out of milk
>>
>>34884250
What uni are you gonna go to mane?

Bro tip - avoid imperial college
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>34886400
She's asian so she loves the stuff, especially in noodles.

I like it too, but fuck is it fattening.
>>
>>34884199
>what is cardio

I'll tell you what it is cunt, something to do for 1.5hrs before you visit your parents. Nothing more satisfying knowing you can eat with family and still continue your cut with ease
>>
>>34884199

>"anon why aren't you eating?"
>I already ate.
>im dieting
>I don't like these burgers

If you don't wanna fast food when out with friends just tell them you don't like eating shit. What are they gunna do, ridicule you for not stuffing your face with shit.
>>
>>34886246

Yeh mine tried to be healthy, but her definition of healthy is way off. As long as it says "weight watchers" on the label its healthy as fuck regardless if 1 TV dinner has like 450 calories.
>>
>>34884115
Sauce on the milf?

Is she hafuu she looks like a hafuu.
>>
>>34884115
If your parents are allowing you to live under their roof (a huge benefit to you - don't need to pay rent, can get by with barely working) the least you can do is participate in the operation of the household. Do some cleaning, cook twice a week, do other people's laundry when it suits you to do your own.

All of the lessons you learn doing these things will stand you in good stead when it's time to be an actual adult, and will make living with them vastly easier while you must.

Don't be scum, scum.
>>
>>34884115
>bolognaise
where the fuck do you american take this names. It's Bolognese since it was invented in Bologna, Italy
>>
>>34884222
yeah, me and my sister both. it doesn't make you a snowflake, stop being a cunt.
>>
>>34884115
Just tell her to make a bit less of it and have a smaller portion. Or make your savings elsewhere. Have a salad for lunch. Skip breakfast.
>>
>>34886380
>put olive oil in bowl
>put a dash of vinegar in bowl
>tear piece of bread
>dip in bowl
>put in mouth
>chew, taste, swallow
came buckets mane
>>
>>34887043
>Do some cleaning, cook twice a week, do other people's laundry when it suits you to do your own.

They don't allow me, my mum said my maids are paid to do that stuff so I should let them do it. They're better at it too. Everything is 5 star hotel tier.

>>34887050
I aint American.

>>34887086
I-its not that bad for you on a cut r-right?

I can eat half a loaf of french bread using this method.
>>
>>34884115
Based on this post and the details, you're obviously obsessed with food. Level with yourself and just embrace being a ftty for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34887424
>I aint American.
Yeah.... this explains a lot.
>>
>>34887086
Interadesting, I shall try
>>
>>34888334
You seriously have never seen olive oil and balsamic vinegar dip for bread??
>>
>>34886515
Dont worry its probably just some turbofat manlet pissed at your cut tb.h f.am
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.