[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>tfw got ffit >>tfw got gf >>tfw had gf for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
>>tfw got ffit
>>tfw got gf
>>tfw had gf for 1 fucking week
>>tfw she broke up with me
>>tfw

fuck /fit/ I'm so fucking miserable right now
>>
Reason?
>>
1 week?

nigga i had shit sitting in the toilet because I was too lazy to flush for longer than that
>>
>>34883854
She found out i post frog meme pictures on /fit/
>>
>>34883828
I just broke up with a girl I was with for 13 years.

That's 676 times longer than you were with this girl.

Fuck you.

Do what I've been doing.

>Go to the gym
>Run
>Eat
>Talk to other girls
>>
>>34883854
she just got out of a relationship that had some domestic violence in it, he used to punch her.

Made me fucking rage hard when I heard about it, told her I'd fuck the dude up the moment I saw him so she better not introduce me.

I think she wants to stay fuck buddies because I did dick her pretty damn good. But I can't do that again.
>>
>>34883867
>2015
>using normie memes
>>
>>34883878
how did you guys meet? any advice to give to a perma virgin?
>>
>>34883867
You dodged a bullet brah
>>
>>34883878
how does this happen, why didn't you marry her? You wasted a quarter of your life you fat fuck
>>
i remember how it felt to be 15
>>
>>34883828
Drink beer. Get over it. Faggot.
>>
>>34883896
>how did you guys meet?
I met her in high-school.

>>34883909
>how does this happen, why didn't you marry her?

You realize more than half of marriages end in divorce, right?

We were effectively married, but fuck anon, people change and it becomes unbearable, people want different shit out of life.

Neither of us believe in actual "I do" put a ring on it bullshit and we both loathe kids, so there was no deep entanglement like that.

But seriously, spend a decade with the same woman day in and day out and see how crazy you guys are about each other after all that time.
>>
>>34883934
Nigger I did 3 lines of coke last night and then hung out with homeless people.
>>
really sorry op...

my condolences :(
>>
>>34883909
>You wasted a quarter of your life you fat fuck

And I wouldn't say I wasted anything, it's not like I didn't learn anything, it's not like we didn't have good times.

And I don't know why you'd think I'm fat, but my half-marathon time would probably disagree with you.
>>
It's okay to be a little sad OP. Let it out and bounce back. Try to get back in the swing of things when you're a little more comfy.
>>
>>34883828
Get the fuck over it. I had the woman I was going to marry leave me after a 6 year relationship very recently. And the proceed to play mind games. 1 week? Holy shit you babbling little bitch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.