[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is my goal body, seriously. how do i get this. starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
this is my goal body, seriously. how do i get this. starting out at:

>170lb bodyweight, can see abs
>140lb squat
>195lb deadlift
>135lb bench
>95lb OHP
>>
>>34881793
Are you joking? do you really want to have a big belly like that?
You gotta keep lifting and eat a shitload.
>>
stop lifting x1
>>
>>
>>34881793
but anon he's fat
>>
>>34881793
First off, you should see a psychiatrist. You may have some form of body dysmorphia.

Once you establish that this is an actual preference and not because your dad used to finger your asshole in the shower try this:
Eat 6000 calories a day.
Bench press.
Curls.
>>
>>34881793
Just permabulk
Are you gay?
>>
>>34881793
>Eat everything.
>Pick a strength sport (powerlifting, only lifting, strongman) and train for performance.
>Add in some accessory work to bring up areas you're unhappy with
>eat more

Done
>>
>>34883846
Oly lifting. Auto correct is a faggot.
>>
>>34881793
it really goes against fucking evolution to desire that body. It should cause you disgust because it implies desease and poor health. You're fucked up OP. Also, are you seriously asking advice on getting fat? just eat a bunch of shit
>>
>>34881793
it's a little too chubby for me, but i like it.
>those stats
lift more
post pic
>>
File: fat abs.jpg (561 KB, 782x665) Image search: [Google]
fat abs.jpg
561 KB, 782x665
>>34881793
>this is my goal body, seriously. how do i get this. starting out at:

I might be too skinny to give advice on THAT body, but I would encourage the following:

>Eat at LEAST 4000 calories a day.
>Only light walking for cardio (heart health).
>Lift full-body heavy compounds at least 3 days per week.
>Lift for 2-6 years, increasing your lifts and getting stronger.
>Drink plenty of beer.
>Hope for the right fat distribution to have it all end up on your tummy.

Good luck!
>>
>>34883971
>strength + ample access to food
>against nature

if anything the water deprived no bf% is against nature
>>
How in the name of hell did so many people miss the joke?
>>
>>34884054
>How in the name of hell did so many people miss the joke?

The tumblr filename?

I'm not convinced it is a joke, and if it is, it's a tired joke.
>>
>>34884022
being overweight because of excess fat is very unhealthy, benching won't fix that. Your natural instinct is to be sort of disgusted by a fat person, most people won't instinctively desire to fuck a fat person because it means poor genes, those people wouldn't desire that body for themselves either. Think of it like this, men fuck fat chicks when they are way too horny and shitfaced, but 90% of guys don't go out specifically looking for fat chicks, and women never fuck fat dudes, absolutely never. This is just because women are way more choosy with who they mate with, since they carry the child. Basically, it's weird to WANT to be fat, but whatever floats your boat
>>
>>34884085
>Basically, it's weird to WANT to be fat, but whatever floats your boat

That's because of contemporary standards of beauty.

There have been times in the past where it was considered attractive.
>>
>>34884114
Yes, but living in a 1st world country, or rich areas of a 3rd world country, you kind of evolve out of it. You don't see fat as a good trait anymore, your physiological needs are met, you are not struggling to find substancial food, so you don't look for that in a mate. Instead, you look for the next most important things, safety and good genes
>>
File: 2819455873_bc5fb947a8.jpg (122 KB, 481x500) Image search: [Google]
2819455873_bc5fb947a8.jpg
122 KB, 481x500
>>34883740
i think hes going for the "strong man" gut.
>>
>>34884312
i want to look like this
fucking shoulders are to wide and hips are too narrow
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.