[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skinny FAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Photo on 11-11-15 at 4.27 PM #2.jpg (143 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-11-15 at 4.27 PM #2.jpg
143 KB, 1080x720
was told to post here. Severely depressed. Need help.

Please tell me what to do to cure this whale of a stomach.
>>
>>34881300
Read the sticky.
>>
>>34881300
Slick Ricky
Read the Sticky
>>
Some people on this board want you to make it. i dont.
>>
>>34881383

Slick Rick the Ruler
OP is a cockpuller
>>
Liposuction
>>
>>34881300
Stop drinking beer you stupid cunt
>>
>>34881300
read the FUCKING sticky
>>
File: Photo on 11-11-15 at 4.57 PM.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-11-15 at 4.57 PM.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
i read the sticky but i cant even do a body weight squat without falling over. my posture is terrible, and the sticky doesnt tell me what to do if i have anterior pelvic tilt? which idk if i have? but i know i have kyphosis for sure
>>
>>34881734
Hmm seems like you're in quite the pickle. For the pelvic tilt I'd recommend...

READING THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
do cardio, eat less
that simple
>>
>>34881734
>i read the sticky
Then you didnĀ“t pay attention. The answer is right there.
>>
>>34881734
>Please tell me what to do to cure this whale of a stomach.
>i read the sticky but...

READ
THE
STUCKING
FICKY
>>
fuck you guys the sticky really doesnt help ME i will pay you $20 to help me fuckin a i really am in quite the fucking pickle
>>
>>34881828
Do SS+GOMAD and you'll lose your tummy fat in no time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.