[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting a fitness/support group for all of you unmotivated fatasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1430128749153.jpg (683 KB, 1280x1392) Image search: [Google]
1430128749153.jpg
683 KB, 1280x1392
Starting a fitness/support group for all of you unmotivated fatasses and weaklings.

Long story short, I'm in a study group on google hangouts in preparation for a major exam. My focus and motivation has drastically increased over the past several weeks. I'd like to do the same with a fitness group. Download google hangouts on your phone, leave your email, and I will invite you.
>>
i want the nsa to go and stay go
>>
>>34881145
literally perfect
>>
>>34881145
>eat pray love

Well I guess I could look past that.....sort of.
>>
>the kite runner

please get this afghani propaganda shit out of here, there's a reason why the main character disappears from that shit hole
>>
>>34881145
perfect position to hide
>small tits
>ugly face
>fat ass

you ain't even spanking tier grill.
But tell me how eat, pray, love changed your life
>>
>>34881145
>eat pray love
>amy tan
>the kite runner
>more any tan

jesus christ does it get worse than this
>>
>>34881145
>that stack of books
that is literally a checklist of "what books to read so you can brag to your friends that you read without actually giving a shit about reading".

That is literally the most boring, top fifteen must read soccer mom booklist that I could possibly imagine. Did Oprah send you those books? Holy shit, I am appalled.

0/10 would not bang.
>>
>>34881145
>>34881915

>Feminism book

never realized she was sitting on books desu senpai
>>
>>34881145
I usually dont rip on peoples choices of books but cmon man this chick isnt even trying to appear smart.

The only ones worth even noting are The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Lolita. The rest are high school tier.
>>
>>34881801
As if that is the bad book in that pile.
>>
>looking at book and not the chick
>main page full of 'i wanna fuck a tranny threads'
>2 cbt with same naked pics
im not sure if 'fit is gay' is a meme or you're all literal faggots
>>
>>34882964
Half of fit is racist and that chicks black and the other half has unrealistic standards even if they managed to not be gay.
>>
>>34882964
Do the math tardfart
>guys posting pics online
>4chan
I seriously hope you don't cbt unless you just dgaf but you don't sound like your not a tightwad
>>
>talking shit about Kite Runner

fuck off retards
>>
Am I the only one who comes to /fit/ only because they have a fetish for fit girls and knows they like posting themselves here?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.