[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gyno on Fighters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: gynofighter.jpg (39 KB, 496x444) Image search: [Google]
gynofighter.jpg
39 KB, 496x444
Have you ever seen fighters with gyno? How do they have the balls to go shirtless in front of a crowd? Why don't they just get surgery first?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iSD9l77cWw

How can you stand across from a man like Kimbo Slice with gyno? I just don't understand it. You can see Kimbo sizing him up and practically shaking his head at this guy because of how soft he looks, Kimbo knew the match was his. How can a guy with gyno really feel like the Lion in scenarios like this?
>>
A guy is gonna beat the shit out of you in 10 seconds you sure as hell ain't gonna think about your bitch tits.
>>
Kimbo slice pays all of his opponents to throw thier fights after losing so badly in MMA. Its pretty obvious.
>>
>>34880232
Why the fuck are you spending so much time thinking about man boobs?
>>
File: hutton_3.jpg (91 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
hutton_3.jpg
91 KB, 630x390
>>34880249
I think sizing eachother up on physicality is a huge part of fighting, though. I just don't trust a man with gyno who hasn't taken the resolve to remove it somehow as being a stronger spirit than a man in his peak physique.
>>
>>34880249
>>
File: gJLjzHq.png (611 KB, 630x388) Image search: [Google]
gJLjzHq.png
611 KB, 630x388
>>34880287
It's just such a shame to get in shape like this but not spend the few thousand dollars to get those things removed. These images will live on forever. Why do this to yourself?
>>
>>34880232
you can't really judge it like that
he's like 30%bf
that belt is hiding his humungous lovehandles and belly
>>
File: hutton_2.png (600 KB, 396x570) Image search: [Google]
hutton_2.png
600 KB, 396x570
>>34880301
>>
File: stephan-bonnar.jpg (72 KB, 325x247) Image search: [Google]
stephan-bonnar.jpg
72 KB, 325x247
>>34880308
You're right I just realized what better examples there are. But that one had a youtube with it.

Here's a well known fighter with a mild case.

If you compete in even one single professional fight on a big night you'll be paid more than enough to get this shit handled. I just don't understand if these guys are in denial or are avoiding surgery on principle or what. If they think it's girly to care how they look.

The fact is a man with a hard chest up against a man with tits is never going to be intimidated and will have the respect of the crowd behind him.
>>
>>34880301
>These images will live on forever.
>These images
>These images

Believe it or not, young anon, not everyone prioritizes their image.

These guys are clearly prioritizing their ability to administer and withstand an assbeating.

Now, I don't know how gyno surgery works, but I would wager that for some time afterwards it might be problematic if your preferred activity involved repeated blows to the chest.
>>
File: image-1942940850.jpg (288 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image-1942940850.jpg
288 KB, 800x450
Some people think post-operation looks ridiculous too but I bet they have no idea how much worse it is to have gyno. This is a man who is 1000x more confident because he doesn't have breast tissue on him anymore.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (22 KB, 278x306) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
22 KB, 278x306
does anyone else get the urge to gently suck and play with their friends/acquaintances gyno?
>>
>>34880355
although this pic is after he got caught an is probably on very low doses
>>
>>34880375
i suck my gf's gyno almost everyday
>>
File: image.jpg (591 KB, 1812x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
591 KB, 1812x1018
I had gyno, a good surgeon makes it so you would never know you had it. Paid $8000 USD for mine and haven't regretted it since. The confidence to take my shirt off at the beach is priceless. Shirts even fit better. Unless you're wearing a goddamn sweater, everyone can see gyno poking through a shirt
>>
>>34880463
my friend had pretty harcore gyno with hershey kiss nipples and he got way more pussy than I ever did.
>>
Sucks to have small gyno, you don't know whether to live with it or pay up.
>>
>>34880499
I never had an issue getting a girl, but psychologically It just got to me. Your friend can pretend it doesn't bother him, he can act as confident as he wants, but on the inside he still knows something's wrong whenever there's a guy with a normal chest around at a pool party or something similar...at least that's how it was for me. Maybe I was just a little bitch about it
>>
>>34880287
Droopier titties than the chicks behind them.
>>
>>34880499
I never had an issue getting a girl, but psychologically It just got to me. Your friend can pretend it doesn't bother him, he can act as confident as he wants, but on the inside he still knows something's wrong whenever there's a guy with a normal chest around at a pool party or something similar...at least that's how it was for me. Maybe I was just a little bitch about it. It's tough when you get /fit/ and something you can't fix is just ruining it for you
>>
>>34880463
>8000$
Are you trolling?

I got mine removed for free.
>>
>>34880591
>I got mine removed for free.

b-but I don't know an evil wizard.
>>
>>34880649
>evil wizard
Nice paraphrasing of a useful health care system :^)
>>
>>34880520
>I never had an issue getting a girl, but psychologically It just got to me.
Dude I completely understand, I'm in the same boat and still plan to have my gyno removed. It doesn't matter that you can get girlfriends when you know you're half the man you could be if you just got the tits removed. They will usually know that you're self-conscious about it as well and do stuff like avoid touching your chest or even looking at it during sex and that's a serious soul crusher when you know they would grope a muscular flat chest. They aren't even trying to make you feel that way but how can they help it?

I want to be able to fight and fuck with my shirt off when need be without being self conscious and gyno completely ruins it. So I halfway admire these fighters but on the other hand I think they're insane.

There was a time when I would have sex with my shirt off and somehow I just stopped being able to delude myself that it's acceptable for her or me. The result? I'm out of the sex game until I get this shit handled.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>34880664
Do it man, get a loan, whatever you gotta do. Make sure you find a good surgeon or the results could be worse than the gyno. Good luck! >>34880591
I live in burger land dude, even with the best insurance I was denied because they consider it entirely cosmetic. Cheap bastards
>>
>>34881829
That image gave me a stroke.
>>
>a man like Kimbo Slice

HAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>34881942
Elaborate
>>
>>34881829
>Do it man, get a loan, whatever you gotta do.
Thanks I will, I'm going to cut down to an acceptable bf% before getting checked out and maybe insurance will cover me. Otherwise I'll just save however much I need for the op.
>Make sure you find a good surgeon or the results could be worse than the gyno.
I'll definitely do my research on the doc first.
>>
>>34880232

pretty good fight desu that start was good.
>>
>>34880339
because they simply dont give a shit
they get paid money
they can fuck bitches
why would they care about gyno?
also the downtime from surgery would get in the way of training
>>
Isn't there a pill you can go on to remove gyno? Forgot it's name but I think it reduces the chest fat you have giving you a flatter chest. Therefore, getting rid of gyno.
>>
>>34882037
no
>>
>>34880232
With the bravery of showing your manboobs in front of the crowd, I wouldn't dare to fight him
>>
>>34882037
Legit gyno is actual breast tissue, mammary glans brah. People call stubborn fat there gyno as well which causes confusion, you can use sups to heal with stubborn fat.
>>
>>34880339
They just aren't as insecure as you. Nor are they obsessed with how other people perceive them.
>>
File: 1442531069481s.jpg (2 KB, 57x125) Image search: [Google]
1442531069481s.jpg
2 KB, 57x125
>>34882037
ask /fraud/ i forgot the name
>>
>>34880287
Bubba Bush is so damn handsome. I cried when he lost to roid nigger Kevin Casey ;__;
>>
>>34882029
>they can fuck bitches
But it's not as goooood maaaan. Don't you get it? Having gyno is hell.
>the downtime from surgery would get in the way of training
I suppose this is the only explanation I can believe for now, another anon pointed that out as well.
>>
File: BubbaBush.jpg (412 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
BubbaBush.jpg
412 KB, 640x427
>>34882469
Tell us the truth, femanon. If Bubba had gyno like the guy he's squaring up against in this>>34880287 he would be less attractive, right?
>>
they arent as insecure as you are op
>>
>>34883538
They should be. That's my argument. Nobody is out there thinking "Wow what a great guy for not being insecure about his bitch tits". They're all just thinking "Wow that guy has some serious gyno".
>>
>>34880355
Fucking this.

I got surgery about a year and a half ago. The only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Around $2000 total. A little scarring and puckering when I flex my check, but just being able to wear any shirt I want makes me much happier.

Now I can focus on other body parts I'm unhappy about :'(
>>
>>34883367
For your insecure ass maybe
>>
>>34883645
Are you one of those faggots who thinks a guy can get away with being short fat and ugly as long as he's confident? This is /fit/ not /makemefeelgoodaboutmyself/
>>
>>34883605
>$2000
Sweet. I'm hoping to get mine at around $3,500 if possible. $2,000 would be an amazing price.
>>
>>34883683
Are you one of those faggots who needs validation from others to make him feel good about himself?
>>
>>34880232
those are two bums, you dumb fuck

one happens to have a brand name worth shitload of money because of dumb fucks like you

so it's all probably fake anyway
>>
>>34880301
the worst part if that he probably roided but fucked up (like almost all of you will, BTW)
>>
>>34883759
The topic is gyno, dude.
>>
>>34883705
All I'm hearing right now is
>I have gyno and fuck you for reminding me
Nobody wants gyno. That's not called being insecure it's called wanting a healthy body.
>>
>>34880232
Holy shit Imliterally just watched one of his fights.

To be honest, why are a lot of boxers fat fucks? Or just look out of shape in general.

WHO HYPE FOR TYSON/KLIT?
>>
Everyone post their gymo nao.
>>
>>34880232
are these the worst boxers of all time?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.