[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Towards the beginning of the semester I started working out a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: jockitch.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
jockitch.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
Towards the beginning of the semester I started working out a lot more (first time away at college) and ended up getting really bad jock itch on my inner thigh. I narrowed it down to the new underwear I'd bought (boxers that aren't 100% cotton), got rid of them, and started cleaning / drying it a lot daily. The burning / itching went away in a matter of days and it started subsiding a lot.

That was in late August / early September. Now it's November and while it's almost entirely gone, there's still very slight discoloration around the area, like it looks a little pinkish on each side.

For Thanksgiving I'm coming home to this girl (sort of an unofficial gf) and there's been massive sexual frustration, we both want to bang real bad, but I'm not going to if this shit is still discolored, especially if there's any chance I can pass it to her.

Is there any way I can get rid of the last traces of jock itch really quickly in two weeks or so? Should I pick up Lamisil or something, even though the majority of it has healed?
>>
>>34879981
>>34879981
Forgot to mention, pic related is more what it looked like toward the beginning of the semester, and even then it wasn't that bad. It's only very slightly pink.
>>
bro, i had jock itch:

I did two "cycles" of lotrimin, i noticed stuff peeled off after the first but there was still a red mark where it was so i thought it was still there. long story short Im pretty sure that there is still discoloration after the fungus is gone, cause i stopped treating it a year ago and it hasnt come back. btw you dont get jock itch just from working out and sweating its a fungus you catch.
>>
Jock itch is just a fungus, and it will spread. Go buy an antifungal or go to the doctor. Look for anything with Amphotericin B in it, and odds are it'll rid it. If you get a subscription, finish the bottle, don't stop taking once you can't see it.
>>
got the exact same shit a year ago from a sauna. Itched like a mofo and is really contagious. Got some ointment for it, cant remember what i used tho and it went away
>>
>>34880086
Does that mean we can safely have sex?
I just pinned it on the new underwear I had, I'm not sure what else I could have caught it from.
>>34880091
It's receded very fast but I might get an antifungal just to be safe, as long as there aren't any side effects I might be risking if I'm just putting it on healthy skin.
>>
File: myjockitch.jpg (23 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
myjockitch.jpg
23 KB, 523x523
Here's what mine looks like, for the record.
>>
File: myjockitchleft.jpg (17 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
myjockitchleft.jpg
17 KB, 523x523
>>34880374
This is the left thigh. It's slightly smaller but as you can see it's still just a little red right by the crease of my sack.
>>
File: 1428780506039.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1428780506039.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>34880386
Are you a woman? Nice soft womenly thigs, no dick...

show spread ass picture please
>>
>>34880386
Wtf where is your penis?
>>
>>34880386
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>34880386
>>34880607
>>34880616
Obviously it's tucked under cos showing you homos his dick would be gay
>>
Had this same problem. Washed it with selson blue, ya the shampoo, every day and it went away. Get the max strength red cap. Selenium sulfide, the active ingredient, is anti fungal, and should help with your problem.
>>
File: capture3.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1030) Image search: [Google]
capture3.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1030
>>34880652
Would you fuck me? I’d fuck me. I’d fuck me hard.
>>
thats nothing and at worst she'd look twice on it

youre lucky you dont have 1.5 inch wide stretch marks running from your scrotum to your mid thigh
THAT usually makes grills ask wtf I been through
>>
>>34879981
Go get some lamisil
go to the drug store and buy anything with miconozole, terbafine or clotramazile
>>
>>34880674
then go fuck yourself and when you've finished, do it all over again
>>
is it persistent? you might have psoriasis
>>
>>34880652
Yeah pretty much this, tucked away so you can actually see the area it's discolored and because y'all don't need to see my dick.
>>34880731
I know it's not the worst thing in the world aesthetically but it's also a big matter of is it still contagious
>>34881345
Not persistent nor did it ever flake or anything. Pretty sure it's healing just a matter of how fast.

Thanks everyone else for the tips and opinions. Not sure if I'm gonna get an antifungal or just hope it goes away completely in the next two weeks.
>>
What you have is called ringworm, get miconozole like someone previously said and apply it once or twice a day. It's a very contagious fungus
>>
The fungus is probably gone. The discoloration is basically where the fungus wrecked your skin's shit. The only way to get rid of it is to let new skin grow in under it. I guess some kind of high power exfoliant might hurry it up.
>>
the is the point of shaving the inner thigh when the rest of your fucking leg is hairy as fuck
>>
File: 1279434773890.jpg (43 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1279434773890.jpg
43 KB, 256x256
>>34879981
Buy some good quality apple cider, put in a spray bottle with 1/2 water.

Spray on the area once or twice a day and let it dry before getting dressed, worked for me within 2 weeks. Basically fungus grows where the ph is base and this well make you skin's ph more acidic.

Keep doing it for a month or two depending how severe your case was because fungus has a tendency to lay dormant.
>>
>>34879981
Cotton is awful, have you considered something wicking? I switched to boxer briefs made of modal (MeUndies) and not only is it more comfortable to me than boxers, it gets rid of swamp ass.
>>
Fucking use lamisil dumbass.

It's the same shit that causes athlete's foot.
>>
That phat pussy hnng
>>
>>34879981
Carry on with home remedies - wont heal.

Go see a doc for an antifungal - cleared within a week
>>
>tfw I have some looks like a similar rash on my both my wrists, my left elbow, and on the back of my knees.

What the fuck help. I use zinc cream to try to get rid of it.
>>
File: 1447241093945.png (921 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447241093945.png
921 KB, 1080x1920
>>34879981
Reported for posting your disgusting ballsack on a SFW board.
>>
>>34883594
do yo mean apple cider vinegar? apple cider vinegar is a good natural cure for a lot of skin problem. good call anon.

OP how do you know it is fungal related and not just a sweat rash? i had something similar while on dnp in the heat and just had to keep it dry and ventilated for a while. go commando while out and naked while at home. the body will sort itself out.
>>
File: absolute barbarism rea.jpg (160 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
absolute barbarism rea.jpg
160 KB, 600x709
>>34879981
>not putting your socks on before you put your boxers on
>wiping your foot fungus into your boxers every morning when you put them on
>>
>>34880386
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>34879981
If you cut your balls off you wouldn't notice the itch anymore. Also won't get her pregnant and your dick'll look longer from underneath.
>>
medfag here, during my dermatology rotation I'd see tons of this shit.
Go to your pharmacy, buy some miconazole topical cream; costs less than $10 a tube. Apply twice daily for at least 4 weeks. If symptoms clear up, keep using it for another 2 weeks. If it itches like hell get some hydrocortisone cream.
>>
File: 1444199444165.jpg (49 KB, 859x640) Image search: [Google]
1444199444165.jpg
49 KB, 859x640
>>34886903
Damn that pussy is fucking perfect.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.