[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supplements general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ron-jeremy.jpg (124 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ron-jeremy.jpg
124 KB, 600x450
Suppliments General.

What you take, what you have taken and don't recommend, what you are interested in.

Take
>men's multi
>3000 IUs D3
>3 grams fish oil
>ZMA

Have taken and don't recommend
>Animal M Stak. In retrospect it was stupid and expensive and didn't do shit.

Interested in
>Preworkout. Worth it? Any good brands?
>Phenibut. Good for anxiety? Is it really that addictive?

Don't say protein powder, you chodes. That shit's food.
>>
>>34879218
Controlled labs orange triad multi and fish oil
>>
>>34879218
my question is.....fat burners? worth it or not?
any good experiences or recommendations?
>>
>>34879218
I take beyond raw preworkout
all good natural shit and gets me pumped good
Creatine, mass builder
>>
>>34880816
No theyre all junk

Everyone just go to examine(dot)com
>>
>>34879218
Daily
>hay fever pill
>mens multi vitamin pill
>1500mg fish oil pill

If feeling sick
>vitamin c pills
>honey sandwich

If feeling tired
>original Barocca

On gym days
>pre workout (300mg caffeine 2.7g of creatine)
>BCAA in first drink bottle then fill it with water
>post workout protine shake (30g)

If i didnt get gifted the pre workout and BCAA I would probably only use pre workout on days I feel tired before the gym and wouldn't get BCAAS
>>
I mean there is some degree of subjectively in suppliments in general, hence this thread. Examine is great, but first hand accounts are not to be completely discounted.
>>
I'm looking to start weight loss and muscle gaining, but I'm finding it hard to choose supplements.

What should I take before a workout, after a workout, and during a workout? What are they called and what do they do? What is a 'pre workout'?

I'm going to go shopping next week and I'd like to have a list of what to buy!

Basically I'm 215lbs and I want to get down to 170lbs, and then build muscle. I have like 230 days to do it, before I go on vacation for an entire month. (Starting this week, ending on July 1st 2016).

Any tips / tricks on what to take that will aid in my weight loss and or muscle building, and any tips on what to buy?

Money isn't a problem, just recommend me the best things
>>
>>34882245
DNP and run 10k a day.
>>
>>34882669

what is DNP?

also I can't run 10k a day, lmfao
>>
File: 20151111_132508-1.jpg (3 MB, 2092x2390) Image search: [Google]
20151111_132508-1.jpg
3 MB, 2092x2390
I take nitroflex pre workout, modern bcaa's, ON whey protein, and clear muscle, also multi vitamins,glucosamine, fish oil l. Also used to take m5 creatine but cycled off.
>>
>>34882843

How many years u been lifting? Mirin hard.
>>
>>34882245

Don't do DNP. Unless you want to risk death. You have time, so get a good protein powder (low cal-protein ratio) and a multi. Compound lifts, cardio. You might build some muscle and strength if you're new, and you will definitely drop fat if you maintain a good deficit. In your case, I really wouldn't recommend much besides the basics (multi, fish oil, creatine). Fat burners are kinda bullshit but might help with energy, just WAY TOO expensive imo.
>>
Taking CLA supplements. Been working out okay. I'm losing more fat around my midsection because I'm slimming down so much my pants are sliding off me
23 6' lost 37 pounds since September 1st
>>
2 years, I currently weigh 160 lbs
Lol you mirin brah?
>>
>>34879218
>men's multi
>3000 IUs D3
>3 grams fish oil

That's all you need. Everything else is a scam and a lot of people don't even need to supplement those 3 depending on diet.
>>
>>34882749
Dinitrophenol is a fat loss agent that is highly dangerous in the hands of an idiot. There's usually a dnp thresd somewhere around here m8.
>>
File: 1445047037390.jpg (33 KB, 586x456) Image search: [Google]
1445047037390.jpg
33 KB, 586x456
Sup bros,
I just got written up at work for yawning on calls
>call centre a shit

What are some supplements to keep me alert and awake?
>inb4 caffeine
that stuff fucks my shit up fām
>>
>>34883387
About 4 month
>>
>>34884193
Post a pic
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.