[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long would it take to achieve this body from a skinnyfat/borderline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Goal physique no homo.jpg (66 KB, 521x720) Image search: [Google]
Goal physique no homo.jpg
66 KB, 521x720
How long would it take to achieve this body from a skinnyfat/borderline chubby frame?

Here are my super shitty stats:

6ft, 205 Pounds

Bench: 160 - 3x5
Squat: 190 - 3x5
Deadlift: 190 - 3x5
OHP: 75 - 3x5

I was 260 pounds with worse stats at the beginning of the summer, currently doing the PHUL program. Will probably cut down to 160-170 before I try to bulk. I hope to achieve 160-170 pounds by the end of February at the latest.
>>
>>34879093
Could be anywhere from 1-3 more years depending on your diet, routine, and steroid usage.

Better to just work out and eat right than working to some goal body. Be the best version of yourself instead of aspiring to achieve someone else's body.
>>
>>34879151
Yous a real nigga anon. You speak the truth
>>
>>34879151
I'm going to continue to workout irregardless, but I was just wondering when it will be "my turn" to join the ottermode club. But then again, I guess my pic is slightly more muscular than ottermode.
>>
>>34879309
Your pic is not ottermode

With that said, aim for hypertrophy moreso than strength. I'd guess ~2 years of consistent lifting/eating/sleeping to reach somewhere close to that guy
>>
Is there more pics of him?????
>>
anyone got the photo of him with the tattoos?
>>
>>34879093
Your benis is too small OP sry
>>
File: 1438202890543.jpg (35 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
1438202890543.jpg
35 KB, 500x572
>>34881616
>>34882023
Got you anonz, he is a bulgarian wrestler. I can't remember his name.
>>
>>34883713
>those abs

FUARK
U
A
R
K
>>
>>34880907

>2 years to reach OP
>thinks OP pic isnt ottermode

OP pic is what happens if a teenager eats and trains properly for 6-8 months rofl, nothing very impressive at all. You must be obese
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.