[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does it take for someone to achieve this physique with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 41qBZjCouRL._SY445_.jpg (18 KB, 297x445) Image search: [Google]
41qBZjCouRL._SY445_.jpg
18 KB, 297x445
How long does it take for someone to achieve this physique with a current laughable body fat percentage of 29%?
>>
>>34879066
2-3 years
>>
>>34879066
how long does it take to read the sticky?
>>
>>34879066
Why do people like you even browse this board. The guy doesn't even lift, only has low bodyfat.
By not lifting I mean he only does calisthenics
>>
>>34879066

Ask that here
>>34874719
>>
>>34879102
post cb with timestamp
>>
>>34879086
This is the truest answer you'll get.
I'm almost at this and i've been cutting for 16 months now.
>>
>>34879110
Fuck yopu phaggot Ill ask whatever I want whenever I want. You dont own 4chan you chitty faggort
>>
>>34879090
sticky is worthless and a painfull waste to have to sit through. Your probably just as painfull and worthless
>>
2 years max with a slow cut (you'll get some stretch-marks and some loose-skin)
>>
>>34879130
>>34879145
go kill your fat self OP
>>
>>34879102
Jax would fuck your shit up tbhfamsmh
>>
>>34879066
>Wanting to be this wide but have arms that tiny and disproportional to the rest of you
I hate normies
>>
>>34879145
>sticky is worthless and a painfull waste to have to sit through.

But it literally contains exactly the information that OP is looking for here and in many other threads.

Your choices are to read the sticky and succeed or roll the dice and end up being trolled into getting even fatter by an anon who sounds like they know what they're talking about.

Now, to answer your question: It's totally achievable, but what you need to do is recomp. That means taking the fat that is currently on your frame and recompositioning it into muscle.

But you want to do this without getting too bulky, you want ottermode like the guy in the pic.

The best way to do that is with a technique called GOMAD (that's gallon of milk a day) and it's supported by many elite fitness gurus.

The idea is that you'll use the fat in the milk for energy and the fat on your body will turn to muscle while you do the following routine 6 days a week.

10x10 jumping jacks
10x10 situps
10x10 pushups
3xF planks

That's it.

Within four months you should be at 20% bodyfat. At that point come back and we'll help you cut down to the 15% that the guy in the pic is at.
>>
>>34880571

he looks fine to me

i have a similar rectangle-shaped torso but my triceps are pretty big
>>
>>34880571
Nothing is worse than big arms and shitty torso. It looks much better this way around.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.