[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'10 >120lbs >4 months of SS >No gains >Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1446335210976.jpg (172 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446335210976.jpg
172 KB, 960x960
>5'10
>120lbs
>4 months of SS
>No gains
>Out of a depression due to my weight
>No friends
>Picked on for as far as i can remember
>Look 15
>Frequently mistaken for a female

I want to end myself, but I don't have the guts.

I have a hard time eating in the morning. I've made no gains in the gym either.

This is my typical day:

>Wake up at 7:00 AM
>Eat 50g of oats with milk
>5 toats with butter
>Drink 1L + 1 scoop

>12 A:M
>Eat a kebab

>2PM
>Gym

>4PM
>Snack, most of the time almonds

>7PM
>200g of meat with pastas

I really fucking want to change, but my appetiet won't increase. I can't drink milk as it gives me the shits. As previously stated, I can't eat a lot in one sitting.

What should I do? Got some advice?
>>
EAT
A
T
>>
>>34878851
>frequently mistaken for a female
Just get on hormones and be the bitch everyone wants you to be
>>
>>34878851
Eat calorie dense food if you can't stomach much. Protein shakes blended with ice cream, peanut butter etc.
>>
Just become a girl, it's the only way
>>
>>34878851
drink calories between meals. drink shakes. use water and mass gainer. 2 scoops 3 times a day.
challenge yourself to eat more. eat healthy carbs.
>>
>>34878851
what a lovely kissable mouth
>>
>>34878851
pics?
>>
>>34878851
fuck man just eat, buy some buckwheat or something
>>
Are you the same guy from a week or two ago? I remember your same shitty meal plan including you specifying just "kebab" and "pastas" for meals. You haven't changed a fucking thing! Either you're retarded or a troll.

Buy lactase caplets, congratulations, now milk won't make you shit. Also keep your fiber intake up!
>>
>>34878851
>>34875243
>>
>>34878851
As others have said, you need more calorie dense foods. The nuts are good, add more butter to things, more oil, fry meats and eggs, have shit like mayonaise. Eating high volumes of food can be difficult but high calories is not hard at all.
>>
And, don't be afraid to gain some fat. If you want to lift properly, you'll have years to sculpt your body.
>>
>>34879299
deez nuts
>>
>>34878851
Can we see a pick of your body ?
>>
Boo hoo. I started 6'1 160, I hated eating and still do. Force yourself to eat 3000 to 4000 calories everyday no matter how bad it sucks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.